Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
megumisakura chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
update soon,please!
AngelzRule33 chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
I love this storyline. Its amazing. Please update as soon as you can
The Queen of Confusion chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
JessMess chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more soon.

BYe
PurpleIvy chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
I guess I'm gonna say Faith. I'm betting something from season 3 but don't remember Faith being in L.A. Guitarbabe is probably right with Cordelia. Great chapter by the way, hope you update again soon. :)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
hm is it Faith? or maybe cordy lol i no i took two guesses but yeah lol good update
Tattoodragon chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
That was fun, i liked the way that Buffy and Spike evolve their realtionship, I hope this story will be continued in the future.
boo boo kitty foo chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Hi really enjoyed your story, hope you update soon.

boo boo kitty foo x x x
3xy chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Aw! That was sweet. :) I laughed at the mirror part. Haha. Loved it.
chrisVIII chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Hello there ! I know I'm late to review but here is my contribution to the last two chapters.

To be honest, I'm a little bit surprised by those chapters. Even though I agree with Anya about what she says and I agree that she could have said it, I'm not sure she would have say it in such a sappy way. She is usually more direct and brutal in her words, she understands people but I don't really see her going "all out" like that without being somehow clumsy or blunt.

The second point I would discuss is the whole Buffy and Spike interaction in the last chapter. I found them both out of caracter, Buffy is accepting the developments rather quickly and Spike is a little "too soft", his reaction was too much that of a girl...

I won't say I don't like the story anymore, I just think that those two chapters are down compared to the previous ones. Plus you didn't fully explore or/analyze the fact that she managed to drive because she was afraid and, paradoxally, because she was afraid she took control and reasonned. But that's a point you can always go, and probably think about going, back to.

Anyway, you brought new questions and I'm curious to read how you'll deal with the consequences in the future :)
Cherryll chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
I hope you update very fast I loved this chapter
JessMess chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Great chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward to more.

BYe
guitarbabe2005 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
o luv update soon please
Cherryll chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I hope you soon will update or write more
chrisVIII chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Excellent !

Xander is so cruel towards Anya in his sentence and even more when he doesn't realize it, grr!

the comment about spike feeling pathetic and slumping his shoulder is so true to the show: something dense is happening and still there is that touch of humor/ that element out of place inherent to the character which relieve some of the tension and yet shows more than just the act. It's not easy to explain and I hope you see what I mean. The point is, that element is difficult to catch (that's why I've always failed writting a Buffy fanfiction) but you do have it in the story ! bravo.

I understand the reasons why the short chapters, so I won't complain but... grr, it's frustrating ;)