Reviews for Dawn Child
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 15 . 4/4
Shame this series never finished as it's one of the most brilliant takes on comics Raven on the site. I first read these stories back when the old show and the Johns run were new things and they're even better now than they were then. Brilliant writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
I'm a guest who calls there self Rain Nightcloud. Anyways I agree with Time Assassin
Time's Assassin chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Although this hasn't been updated 8 years. I wanted you to know that the whole series you wrote was amazing and great to read. Even though I doubt you will continue updating this, I want you to know that if you, for some miracles reason, started updating I will be here to read it.
VampireNinjaz chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
Please continue
Domonique chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
PLEASE MAKE MORE YOU HAVE GOT ME HOOKED
Dahkoro5050 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Wow, this is truly an amazing story. I love it. Please keep writing it cause I'd love to read the ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
cliff hanger... meanie... lol. I have enjoyed reading this story line. It had depth and is apparent that you've put a lot of thought into the plot. thank you for the very good read. :-)
Aliute chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
I suppose mine will be your first review in a year. I must say, I would hate to have to wait until you are in a nursing home to finish reading your fantastic story, but that's the way it goes with fan fiction sometimes.
wolfhead chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
...Another Raven? Creepy...

Great chapter! I'm glad to see you still are updating. :)
Krystal McKenna chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
This was a nice surprise to find in my inbox! And a lovely chapter indeed.

I may have to go back and read the previous stories to refresh my memory - some of the backstory details are a bit fuzzy. ;)

Also, oooh, suspense! Can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Thowell3 chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
I personally would have thought since he had the whole animal kingdom in him that he would be overly fertal but to each there own.
Cyllan Anassan chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Hey, KTHunter.I just wanted to drop by and say a few things.

First off: Your writting is absolutely stunnig. You keep the character in place and make them more realistic than anyone I have seem so far. It's hard to write Raven, but you somehow just make it possible. And I like to see someone who actully knows them as well as I do. For all the good time you put me though, thanks.

Secondly: When I begun to read the 2003 Teen Titans, everything seemed completely... new to me. And I must confess, I didn't like to see Raven and Gar getting closer. Don't get me wrong, I love the green dude, it's just that in the old Wolfman days there was never any clues about it... so it doesn't seemed right to me to make them a couple just for the fans of the cartoon (where I don't see any clue either). You actually make believe, for the first time, that maybe, just maybe, it was posible for them to work out... and that's really hard to do.

Third: Wallace... Oh, Wallace... You really played with my heart there. I couldn't believe that you actually include him... or more importantly, the Legends... , but you did. Oh, please, I want to hear that apologize... make a one shot about it... pleaaasseeee... Anyhow... Thanks. I know it didn't happend in the comics, but it still make feel better. Thank you, honestly, thank you.

Fourth: You are the reason I'm here. I came to know fanficcion thanks to your story. It was Twilight child the story that start it all. For me at least. That's the reason I haven't give you any review before either... sorry. All of your stories are in my favorites, and they'll remain there. So, keep the good work. Hopefully, I'll be reading you soon.

Fifth: ... and last. If you can answer me, please do it. If not, I'll understand. From an old time Titans fan to an old time Titans fan... What do you think about the reboot, the DCnU, and these "new" Teen Titans?

So... for any grammar error.. I apologize. English is not my language.
FireDitto chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Hey!

I just wanted to show some love for these stories you've written. I've really been enjoying reading them.

You have done a good job of explaining the comic in it, too, which I very much appreciated, as when I began reading your stories, I'd never laid a hand on a comic book.

... I now am the proud owner of 50 odd Titan comics, archives and books. Many thanks for sending me on the path of broke :P

Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
TheDreamChaser chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
I'm really not a big fan of Gar/Raven shipping. But this is a good story. I hope you keep it up.
CalliopeMused chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
So cool to see this updated! I was on your profile to read He Thinks He's Elvis again (the eighth time, I think), and saw that this was updated. I ended up reading through the entire story again, and it's just as amazing as the first time. Great read, and it fits in really well with the previous chapters