Reviews for A Long History
Nixie8 chapter 36 . 4/13
You are an amazing author, you have managed to make me hate your stinking guts and love you to pieces at the same time. I am about to go to your profile and read everything else you've written. I love the way you see the stories and you always have the everyone perfectly in character. I hope you never stop writing and the BBC will hand doctor who to you, I honestly believe that you are the rightful owner.
Eh Hallow
Eh Primus
Nixie
Carloka chapter 36 . 4/2
I hate you I fucking hate you! This history broke my heart.
But all in all, I really love it, your writing and everything, I just wish they could have the happy ending they fucking well deserve. I hate Borusa so much, and Jackie, oh how I hate her.
This make me cry so much! My hands shake so much for the emotional pain!
So good and at the same time so heartbreaking.
Spannerspoon chapter 36 . 3/18
Beautiful! Fantastically written and I love how intricately you wove cannon aspects into this!

Also much love for the Brig!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 36 . 2/7
Awful beautiful ending. I cried for the sad ending '( I hoped for them to live happily ever after, a second story, where they could have stay with their daughter, or at least know her. Loved the way how you made it possible for Rose to have his baby.

Either way, a great story. Marked as favorite right away.
Areus Bookworm chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Woah, deep ending...
That's one of the times where if this was a printed edition, he last page would make the entire story that much more epic, and I'd have to read it again to fully grasp the meaning.
Awesome story! I especially liked the customized disclaimers, they made me laugh every time. But the story itself was pretty amazing. Like I said before, very deep and complicated, but in an understandable way. I enjoyed every minute of it, thank you.
little.lost.panda chapter 36 . 11/10/2013
My god, this was the most terrible and most beautiful thing ever. So Verity died in the Time War I'm guessing, and Rose didn't go with the Doctor until he said he had a time machine because of risidual memory or something. But the Master, dear lord the Master. And please tell me that Susan is Verity's child, although I doubt it, because the Doctor wouldn't have brought her up, would he? Wouldn't remember her or anything. I wonder who she turned out to be. Good job, good job all around. Love it. Simply love it.
Arysta chapter 36 . 11/4/2013
Absolutely loved this! Astonishing story, so emotional! Excellent job!
AliceMaybe chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
Really, really really loved the football/cricket/ballet analogy it's great AND comprehensive.
VampireYumi chapter 36 . 10/26/2013
IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR AN ENDINIG LIKE THIS OH MY GOD
This was so beautiful and interesting and heartbreaking. /sobs quietly
starlingmks chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Finished this story yesterday and was so gutted that I had to go away for a day before I reviewed it. This is just heartbreaking, especially in conjunction with Journey's End and everything after that. I'm curious as to why you only moved part of this story onto Teaspoon unless you are too busy writing new stuff, in which case you can be forgiven.
Em Masen chapter 36 . 9/4/2013
Oh.. that was terribly heartbreaking.
Mary91 chapter 36 . 9/3/2013
wow, this is one hell of a story. You seem to have left the fandom, so I don't know if you will even get this, but I wish we had gotten the sequel. Through the whole story I kept wondering how you would ensure that the Doctor would be the Doctor, never for once while reading it had I imagined the story would end the way it did. I hated Jackie towards the end, so caught up in her own mess and her own fears that she couldn't see the beauty of what her daughter had found. And I felt for the Doctor and Rose, who had known love and then taken it all away from them (remember when Donna had to loose her memories? yeah, it felt that painful). This story was so very well done.
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Somebody American has hollered at them twice now and I can't help but wonder if it's Jack.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
"People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence "
- Simon and Garfunkel

Sorry... that one phrase just reminded me of that verse. Lovely song, lovely fic, lovely author. Carry on,
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I dunno if you've heard it/are interested, but Gaelic Storm (a band I absolutely adore) did a GORGEOUS version of Black is the Color. You can listen to it here, if you want - /watch?vzIbRYqwBcVg , because I gotta pass it by the link police... anyway. There you have it.