Reviews for Never, Never
Morgan chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
You really need to update! I have been reading this all night only to get to this conclusion! I would really like to see you finish this...
Megans02 chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Please keep writing! I know it has been a while but there is so much potential here! I love the confusing relationship between hook and wendy. I could never come up with a relationship so full of hatred but yet love.
Evningstar0 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
IT WAS TRULY AMAZING!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Continue the story!
This is my favourite one. Amazing! :')
VampyreLocket chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Update please? Or is this a forgotten project?
kyraThePoop chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Hey there! Would you think of continuing this story? I would love to read more ! It is so nicely written!
psychkto chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Very well worded, again this has me Hooked ;) in becoming more dragged in with each chapter.
psychkto chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Definitely intrigued! I hope some disturbing sexual encounters lay ahead!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
I like Rosetta, but I'm also a fan of Hook. So conflicted...so conflicted my feelings are right now. I wish there was more to read. LOL
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE this story, so much. It's beautiful, and your writing is beautiful. Update soon please!
Clever Lass chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
Lovely to see the progression of whatever it is that is going on between them. Can't wait for Peter to find out! I like the addition of Wendy's fairy. Not much of a character yet, but the idea is very nice. Looking forward to see where you're going with this one.
onecelestialbeing chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Loved this! More please
htr17 chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
Its good to see you writing again!

Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Velvet Storm chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
Lovely chapter. The descriptions of the forest and its nuances was quite vivid, and the very last sentence couldn't have been written better. :)
DestinChild chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Loved it
MingMing-Chan chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
More please and update soon! :)