Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 27
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Loved this story, the parts you added about Elizabeth fit in perfectly with the episode!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I love it!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was nice. I have got to see this episode "Harmony".
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
oh dear so sad and so perfect! that was really wonderful and all just fit perfectly. well written.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I love how you twisted that scene and their conversation to have John thinking about Elizabeth. It was perfect! Great job.
Momm2five chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was great. While watching Friday, I thought he was thinking of Elizabeth while having that conversation with Harmony.
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I thought this was a great take on what John might have been thinking during his conversation with Harmony, in fact when I watched the episode I did wonder if he might be remembering Elizabeth and this story's captured that possibility perfectly. It was also a great episode just because you got to see John looking after a kid! So cute! hehe! But anyway, great one-shot!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Very nice!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You know, I would watch this episode if you had written it *grin*.

Great story, very in character and well written! :D:D
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw *sniffle* sad...but very well written, and I love how his emotions were brought up by their conversation! Well done!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really like this. I was wondering what was going on in John's head regarding Harmony and her thoughts about him and leadership and her infatuation, and I like this explanation.