Reviews for Where You Want To Be
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I think this is the third time I've read it, hence the reason I'm unable to review the actual final chapter, and I loved it all the same. I love the fact they all had the jobs they aspired to, and how fate brought them together. Thanks for a great story!;)
vjworley chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Nice.
vjworley chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I like this chapter. I like weird, unexpected but still totally sane.
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Oh so good! So, so good! Thank you! I'm buzzing! Lol, that was just so well written! Argh! So good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
So cute! You should have had 1 or 2 more chapters and an epilouge. I mean, what happens next, since they're all miles away apart?

Sequel?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
personally, I think this should have at least one more chapter. to wrap things up a little more nicely. that being said, I still loved it.
Iklepixie chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
bless you can meet your true love in an airport shut down
hoppyliz chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Cute.
sparkles107 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
this was a great adventure! i get tired of readin g long ass stories haha i liked this one
Nehnah14 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Is it bad for me to say that I HATE where you ended this?

I was enjoying it so much and really wish you had extended it to clear up whether they end up together forever or not and if so, what about their jobs etc?

Any chance you will extend this or write a sequeal?
cinewardy chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
haaaaaa great story! love this ;)
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
I loved the story so far! willlllll you ppppllllease continue it i know it been like 2 year but pls pls!
coookies chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
Love it! Im a bit dissapointed that it wasnt longer though.. Oh well, it was still a great story :)
zeina1 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
hey why did u stop here? u better update fast please?
Freakish chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
So yeah okay I KNOW.

"Well, you're name certainly doesn't lie."

I can't help it.

IT'S "your name certainly doesn't lie." THANKS. And yeah, i'm kinda obssessive but I'm saving the world. Your story rocks.

... Seh.