Reviews for Amethyst Lightning
Draco97 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Have really enjoyed all the books. Hope you update them again soon.
Kyral chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Just wanted to say loving all the books so far. You fix some things that stood out from the game for me *cough*Piastol's fate*cough*, and the ol' OT3 is always welcome :D I really hope that you continue to write this one
U-Mos chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Man, I just beat the game and it's awesome that someone is devoting so much time into rewriting everything!
Ereneviana chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Awesome.
Arcon1 chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Good chapter. Ramming definately comes under the category of crazy, however, given the situation and your description of it, it flowed well and seemed appropriate. Nice going on the quick update.
Shisarakage chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Well, as promised, time for my review.

Book Two - Simply incredible. Not sure how to word my thoughts beyond that.

Book Three - Detail in battles became something of inspiration and aspiration. I can only hope to reach that level.

Book Four - Inclusion of non-storyline elements was incredible, adding a sense of depth not normally seen in similar stories.

Book Five - I simply can NOT wait for more. I'm anticipating some royal fluff later on between Enrique and Moegi-Chan, possibly a three-way spot with Vyse and the girls.

All in all, I'm hooked beyond what I'd hoped. Simply amazing work, my friend. Which reminds me...

What domain would the Black Moon have? Green is nature, Red is fire, Blue is wind and water, Purple is ice, Yellow is eletricity/lightning, and Silver is life and death. I've got an idea or two, but external input is always welcome.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Arcon1 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Excellent chapter as usual. I'm glad to see that you still plan to finish this up. The fight between Galacian and Gregorio was very descriptive and well done. Another part that stood out paticularly well was the touching interaction between Robinson and Polly.
Cyntalan chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
This has been a rather entertaining rewrite. I sure hope you keep bringing it, though.
Charles McCoy chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Heh, glad to see you come back to work on this. I knew you'd come back eventually, you've put so much effort and thought into this to let it slowly rot away, forgotten.

I greatly enjoyed this chapter. I had actually been wondering whether or not you would diverge from the games storyline and have them fight Galcian (because honestly, you fight him with four not too far from then, and with IRONWALL Gregorio on your side, I'm almost certain Galcian would be dead meat.

I'm still wondering what will happen to Ramirez...He's one of my favorite characters (despite how evil and twisted he is) and It would be interesting to see something better happen to him.

Looking forward to the next chapter Hunter-Killer! _
Arcon1 chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Excellent chapter. Gregorio, despite, his brief screen was one of the better characters in the game. Thank you for deciding to continue this.
Heavywolfblade chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
I recently Bought a Dreamcast for my collection and one of the first games I got for it was Skies Of Arcadia, after I finished the game I was hungry for more so I started looking for fanart and fanfiction that's when I found your story I read every book you wrote by the time I got to Amethyst Lighting I saw that you never updated in quite a while so I was a bit disapointed but then next day I saw that you updated you story. In conclusion I will like to thank you for continuing your story and having the guts to see this to the end.
Greki chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Yours is the one story I've been waiting for! I can honestly say you just made my day!

Were you suffering some sort of author's block?
Khinsu chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
He, it's been a while. Nice to see you're still working on it. Seems like things are approaching the end so I guess that's to be expected. Keep up the good work.
skygunner58203 chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
HOLY FRAK! YOUR ALIVE! And UPDATING! You have just made my bad day a hell of a lot better my friend. I just read it and have found it is still as good as ever. Looking forward to the next update.
Charles McCoy chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Great chapter. Hope you update soon.

Btw, Im going to be giving you credit very soon for a SOA story im working on. You and Pegasus Knight.