Reviews for An Exercise in Insanity
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 8/4
Goddamnit, I can't believe that Hollow won in the end after all... Jesus, what a crafty bastard!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 8/4
Damn. That three-way battle is *riveting* and seeing Poor Rukia's flight is damned unnerving.
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 8/4
I gotta admit to rather liking Hollow Ichigo in the first place - he has no pretension and he tells no lies. In a world where they reign supreme, he's a fantastic rebel!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/4
Damn. The way you wrote Ichigo's intense inner struggle was startling visceral. Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
awesome fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
go hichigo
372259 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
dvihdficns;wcfsewbfcuernfcjbecinerijncijeBFIJAENRI FNAIERNFVIEnviuHENRVIjvcnlaeivncliaernvcdfnviesnvc li! NO! PLeASE NO! You cannot end the fic like that! My stomach literally just DROPPED to my TOES! Please! :'( Goodness, I think you might have just killed me! Please please please write another ichiruki fic with hollow ichigo! I am addicted to your writing! P.s. maybe give the next one a happy ichiruki ending, please :)!

(lols this is a review for the last chapter, my comp just wouldnt let me post it!)
372259 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Oh no! I feel so so so bad/sad for rukia and ichigo!
372259 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Oh I hope Ichigo can get control back in time! Once again, great chapter! I love your writing!
372259 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
WOW! Everytime I finish a chapter I have to blink like 20 times because I was soooo interested in reading that I forgot to blink! :P Great job yet again!
372259 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
omg this story is AMAZING! I love the way you right ichiruki ! Its so dark and addictive ! :D