Reviews for An Exercise in Insanity
372259 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
dvihdficns;wcfsewbfcuernfcjbecinerijncijeBFIJAENRI FNAIERNFVIEnviuHENRVIjvcnlaeivncliaernvcdfnviesnvc li! NO! PLeASE NO! You cannot end the fic like that! My stomach literally just DROPPED to my TOES! Please! :'( Goodness, I think you might have just killed me! Please please please write another ichiruki fic with hollow ichigo! I am addicted to your writing! P.s. maybe give the next one a happy ichiruki ending, please :)!

(lols this is a review for the last chapter, my comp just wouldnt let me post it!)
372259 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Oh no! I feel so so so bad/sad for rukia and ichigo!
372259 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Oh I hope Ichigo can get control back in time! Once again, great chapter! I love your writing!
372259 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
WOW! Everytime I finish a chapter I have to blink like 20 times because I was soooo interested in reading that I forgot to blink! :P Great job yet again!
372259 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
omg this story is AMAZING! I love the way you right ichiruki ! Its so dark and addictive ! :D
yitiantulong chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Eeee!

So scary... and the ending!

!

Still shivering here, and you did both Rukia and H-Ichigo great... Rukia's never-say-die, stubborn-belief-in-Ichigo, and H-Ichigo's cat-and-mouse play with her...gah, and him getting off on pain was just the right level of distasteful and yet believable.

Thank you for another well-done Ichigo-H-Ichigo-Rukia story!

(Not to be greedy, but have you thought about doing one with H-Ichigo and another character? Perhaps philosophy with Urahara, the man you could argue was culpable for his existence? Or maybe, in some weird AU, with the hallow who possessed Kaien?)
372259 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
ohhhhhh it was sooo good :D

please write more fics like this! I always love the ichiruki fics where hichigo is obsessed with rukia, but its so hard to find ones where hichigo actually stays evil and she chooses ichigo in the end ! GREAT JOB ! (and if you wanted to write another chap, i know i wouldn't mind ;)
The Invisible Insider chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Damn that was amazing! No I don't think the characters minded. You kept them to so true their essence and you pulled the whole concept off with such class! Once I started I couldn't stop till I finished it. You really should continue this idea in another fic. I know I'd read it. :)
The Invisible Insider chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Damn I'm loving this! It's so intense and well written. I like how its being drawn out.
Sepsis chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
That was great! I think the best Hichigo-Rukia story I read, you wrote the characters perfect and it was very realistic. And the end..oh my god..;D I dont have enough words for it. I loved it.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
oh please hurry and write the next chapter! fast! update as soon as u can!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
i actually like the story. not so ooc. its perfect. ur not some twisted sick bastard. its actually really good.
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Oh god, this is a painfully intense chapter. Cannot WAIT to read more of this fic. Your version of Hollow Ichigo is freaking MAGNETIC.
songstar13 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
I really enjoyed this story despite its macabre nature. The plot was plausible, and although it sometimes lacked in ingenuity (mostly during the fight between Rukia and the hollow), I thought it was overall very well written. I have to say that my favorite chapter was the first one.

Song
KeiraRyan33 chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
I have read many many fanfictions and never reviewed any.

but this was my favorite most realistic and well written story[:

your a great writter and i look forward to your future works!

keep it up!