Reviews for Uke or Seme?
Angie The Author chapter 6 . 2/22
freak over anime1999 chapter 3 . 1/9
Kyoya's reaction!LOL!
Kitty-The-Neko chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
O-O that was messed up (in a good way)
tirra.storm chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Holy shit! This was so damn funny. Especially the last few lines with Nekozawa.
SpecialYouMe chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I actually half-expected that Haruhi would bluntly say, "You don't have to hide it; I'm perfectly fine with it. Congatulations! I couldn't tell that you guys are gay." Then I would soooo love to see the host club members (excluding Mori and Kyoya) to say "Wha?! Haruhi your wrong!" in unison. But, she'd already walk through the door. That'd be hilarious!

I died laughing when she said that she would give up on Tamaki for his happiness. Poor Tamaki... Although, I still adore your ending! The Black Magic Club! Should've knew!

Definitely adding to my 'favorites'!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
The book was clearly made by renge.

lea chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
That was a perfect ending!
Olive-Gravity chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
XD omglol
stormic chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvv
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
A friend of mine advised me to read this. Might I say it was quite a humorous little thing... I'm intrigued that you came up with such an idea... but I'm not one for fancy words so I'm just gonna have a teenage fangirl fit:

LIKE OMFG! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! *jumps around like ninja*

I think I lost all my shits I'm laughing so hard. You did a great job capturing the personality of all the characters, and adding all that Fanfiction crack in it, too... I guess Haruhi's "innocence" is too precious to let that silly little book have it, so it was different than all the others. It is seemingly obvious that the hosts are "gay" judging by their actions, and it's just funny to see poor Haruhi's reaction.

Yes, yes... none of that made sense, did it? WELL I'M STILL NOT ONE FOR BIG FANCY WORDS SO SHUT UP.

I can SOOOO picture this happening in the actual anime... because it totally matches the humor of the series itself. JESUS CHRIST...

BUT ANYWAYS. This was a great read. I loved, loved, LOVED it so much, and I do hope that you write more like it. So hilarious. XD
claraowl chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
*giggles in confusion*
claraowl chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Shouldn't they know better than to trust something if you can't see where it keeps its brain?
Ah. I get it.