Reviews for Seven Days Until Christmas
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Family on Christmas is the best gift of all

Thanks so much for sharing! 8D
Tripoli chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Amazing story. Great family feel, and good sense of warmth during the holidays. Nice, happy and warm story
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh-my-gosh! What a beaUTIFUL STORY! I absolutely LOVE it. So heartfelt and so welcoming. It makes me want to be a part of their family and have those bonds and that joy during that time of year. Wonderful job. _
Drunken Boxer chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I read this whole story with a dopey grin on my face it was that adorable. I really like the thought of the turtles relaxing and enjoying family time together and I think you've captured them each wonderfully.
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is sweet. Also well well written; the only mistake I could find was with Mikey's new 'game counsel', which I believe is 'game console'. ;)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Darn. We didn't get to see the conversation between Leo and Raph. Oh well, it was great anyways.
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I always try to make a point of coming back to reread this story around this time of year. I thought you should know that it makes me deeply, deeply happy. Thankyou for writing it.

Merry Christmas. :)
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Love it, love it, love it! Now I wanna write a Leo and Usagi friendship fic.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Aw brotherly fluff. It's not even Christmas yet and I'm going to end up re-reading this.
livefree13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow, this is really late, but I followed a few friend links and found myself here. I have to say, this is one of the best short-fics I've ever read; it even competes with the longer ones. Your characterizations are insanely good, and I love how you portrayed Leo (my favorite, discreetly) the most. The whole premise of the fic is absolutely adorable, as I'm sure you well know, but I've never seen anything quite like this.

My favorite part was easily, "He could close his eyes, so he does," and it's opening paragraph of what he sees. It was a great climax to the story, and held all it's marrow consumately.

This, is truly fabulous.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Who woulda thunk about writing a story where the Ninja Turtles enjoy Christmas? And yet, it's so good! I love how Leo takes care of all the small details... so perfect :)
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Absolutly wonderful! It makes me go squee, every time I read it!

Well done, this one goes into my favorites!

Lady Rain
KameTerra chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Boring? No, lovely! It's so nice to see Leo's milder side-to see him focusing on something other than training.

And you had to know this was a beauty when you wrote it:

"It’s interesting how the parallels of their family intertwine like a web, each brother connected to every other in a multitude of ways. Leo would map them, if he could. Maybe he already has, somewhere inside the tangle of his arteries, pathways he knows by breath and beat."

Excellent!

KameTerra
Darlantana chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I don't know why you find your Leo dialogues boring. For my part, I find them fascinating. You bring out the warm fuzzies, you know? And Christmas time...ah. Great work :D
arianshifter chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was cute. You have the characters down, and your descriptions make me smile. Well done.