Reviews for Eros and Psyche
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
interesting
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This story sounds unbelievably AMAZING! I can't wait to read more and I'm completely engrossed and hooked with this fabulous story. Especially, with your writing, hun. Ypur beyond talented. Ja and good luck. Xo :-)
ceiyn chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Gah! I wish there was more to read! Great story!
Tessaiga chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Hi,

Ohhh I see right now, that you must have dropped that story ... please continue! It is really good, because the characters are staying the same, only that they are no deathgods anymore! I really do like it and I hope that you can continue it! (The best thing is: ByakuyaxRukia :DD)

If you dont have a muse anymore, Im free ;).

I hope that you can continue ... :)

See ya (hopefully)
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
tomara que você de continuidade a fanfic, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
nossa coitada, ela apanhou muito!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
eu gosto de ler sua fanfic abraços
Candiordo chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
The plot is good, but it'll even be better is you update. :) I really want to know what will happen.
Bibliolympian chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
CONTINUEEEEEEEEE

Why did you stop updating? :(
m101 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Hey u eva gonna update or wat? This is a really gd ff.
psyche.Sleep chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Heheee... yes, I read all three chaps and reviewed them in one go Can't help the happiness from Bya-kun's 'kindness' or in my fangirl's term: magnifying-glass-squinted micro-fluff. Lol. And the most notable 'iLike' would be Yumichika's "It's a lot less beautiful here without her." It's so him and makes the whole chap so... picturesque...

Yep, the whole fic is so picturesque until I checked the last update and it says two years ago. OTL awww... don't rot this fic away! -whines- So update soon!
psyche.Sleep chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Prince Charming in shining coat finally whisk her away! Okay, not really that of a happy bumping-into-you-again (sadly impossible right?), boy meets girl and treats her and knows her name and vice-versa! I like the flow of everything so smooth and not long-winded or anything.
psyche.Sleep chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
QAQ A painfully modern life Cinderella, with all the angstyness. You're like the Godmother of Angst-written fics, yeah, I'm still feeling the slight wrench of the heart when reviewing orz. And beautiful realistic plot, and I've (always) like you writing. So morbid, yet so simple you made me anxious while reading!
Secret Starr chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I'm throughly pissed at you for a few reasons.

One, you have this amazing story, incomplete and waiting. Two, you haven't updated said amazing story in over TWO. DAMN. YEARS. Three, I'm sure I'm not the only one upset by the facts listed above.

So yes, sorry if that sounded harsh, but now I really want you to complete, update, finish this story because I find it amazing in writing and pacing and terribly tragic that you haven't updated... I think I'll cry in a corner now... ;)

Update... and soon, please.
ricenation chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I do hope you will update again. I really like your story (although gruesome) and you are a very good writer. Poor, poor Rukia. I hope things turn out better1