Reviews for Jupiter's Pet
cool stuff thumbs up
Soulhearts chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Um, hello… I was wondering if you might continue this? I'm totally in love with it because it's such a great idea but it's a pity you haven't written any for two years…
I do hope you'll continue it.

Much Love,
Soulhearts
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Please update, can't wait to see what happens next, this is a really good story please please finish this please
Katie chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I hope you update again soon I really want to find out what happens next
Lesleigh chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Hope you are going to continue this one day, its a great story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I know theres the semester finals with the school year, but Please write it! whats going to happen now?! wha agreement between Jupitor & Iason?! how will it affect Riki?! WHAT HAPPENS NOW!
fubukifangirl chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I wish you'd update. I'm dying to see what the agreement was. Perhaps Jupiter agreed to allow Iason to be Riki's pairing partner if Riki was willing?
ai no kusabi fan chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Please update I want to know what happens next !
NewLakituPls chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Oh man, I need more of this. It's funny to watch the interactions between Jupiter and the others, especially Riki. I'm finding myself strangely growing attached to the droids over time, those logical little bastards. And it is also nice to see Riki growing comfortable in his new environment. *the scene of tasting the new foods was fucking adorable*

I do hope you continue! I really want to see what conclusion Jupiter comes to about Riki. 3
Ulrike chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Please more I like this . It is wonderfull to read.
exodiawinfield chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
brilliant
I really loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
love it! very interesting story line..very original pity it seems to be abandoned :(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Please continue! I love your work!
garlandfruit chapter 1 . 8/5/2013