Reviews for Black Rangers United
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
great seeing Thrax attack and a black ranger crossover
1 Billy Fan chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Cool story! Please update soon! Thank you!
JJ chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
The blunt references to "Forever Red" when Adam was addressing the team and when Tommy showed up...I loved that stuff!
Elemental Shadow Ranger chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Yo I'm the elemental Shadow Ranger(black) and I want you to add me myshadow powers and my shadow Axe to this story my name is Steven
may1331 chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I hope you update soon!
Superspyder CJ chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
One word...AWESOME!

Great morphing sequence, great fight scenes, great everything. I just can't decide what part is my favorite. Um, who exactly is Motor Mantis?

But this was a really good chapter. Can't wait to see what you do next, dude. Update soon!

JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
I like how you had them morph. That was a cool morph for Orion, I loved the description you gave on it and the other ones.

The fight was intense and I like how they're really going after them.

I'm sure they're be able to defeat the next one...

Great job.
Iron-Mantis chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Awesome story btw if you do, do Milordo idea i imagine Thraxs in this new form, to have gain the pair of cannons but are connected to both shoulders with the mouth of it transformed to a demonic bug like head that shoot out shrapnel missiles. his left arm mutated to one of Master mantis scythes and Thraxs gaining the red visor scanner and pieces of Megiddo armor.

you like?

ps, love the fight and the way you catched (Or create in the Phantom case) morphin style.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Great chapter man! It's been a while so I had to start over from the beginning to remember what's going on in this fic. I like that you gave Phantom a name and background in this. That was pretty cool. Love the action sequence especially Adam's one-on-one with Thrax. I can also almost imagine him going all Ichigo on him (lolz Bankai). One minor issue, you didn't do anything with Carlos in this battle he morphed and that's it. All the others got to have fun...but the rest of the team ups were awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Good chap youu should have thraxs use his magic to absorb Megiddo and Master Mantis remains into himself creating a chimera of the three, you like?
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
good chapter & more please
monkeerangerfan chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
great chapter. loved the morphing sequences and the fighting scene.
GinaStar chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Very well least you can write fight scenes! that's where I'm stuck on my fic
may1331 chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
i love seeing jason as gold! and especially seeing zack!
may1331 chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
I like how you kind of mirrored this chapter to that scene in Forever Red when Tommy and the other reds were about to leave before Jason arrived. And I love Adam! So great to see him lead another team!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »