Reviews for Time to Begin
really enjoying this.
Robert1000 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
GREAT CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE SOON
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
Now that was some twist with Lorne at the end. Well done!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Wow! Nice twist with Katie there. Did not see it coming and at the sametime it fits with what has been shown in the story as in why the Doctor would stop by in the previous chapter. Thank you for continuing this.
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Wow! Now that is a cosmic match maker. I'm presuming match making from other stories where Rodney and Katie are paired off. I just love your portrayal of the Doctor.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Brava! Brava! That was a great chapter. Letting some pieces fall into place to solve situations presented earlier while opening up new avenues to go along. It was an especially delightful dinner scene with Elizabeth and Lyta, which by the way I am glad you sprinkle in G'kar in her past as you have done. Ending the chapter with the Doctor figuring 'it' out and creating more mysteries was a great touch.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Love it, love it, love it. Delightful near misses too. Few could pull that off without frustrating a reader. Again great portrayal of the Doctor.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I absolutely adore this chapter! Your take on the Doctor is delightful. As always great intereactions between the characters.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was magnificient! Loved the inclusion of the Doctor, the shuffle that saved Weir and from there the whole pathway this story took. Nice mix of shows as well and I am glad you went with classic BSG. Looking forward to where you are going.
grd chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Impressive crossovers you are managing in this tale. Impressed with how you've done so far. Thank you and looking forward to more.
Firewolfe chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
More soon this is a very good piece. Normally I hate Dr. Who but you made this doc interesting.

Lisa
Mackon chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Nice, I like the smooth way you worked the Doc in.

Thanks for Sharing.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Well done!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is one of the best x overs and most unique I have seen. I look forward to seeing more as soon as you can post it. Please do so soon. I have recommeded this work to some friends and hope they pop in to look it over. It is a very nice tribute to TOS BSG and B5 along with SG1 and SGA. Please keep it coming along.

FireStar
Garnet Avi chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I'm interested in finding out where this goes. Keep going. :)