Reviews for The Demon, the fox, and the ice maiden
Bloody9Fox chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Not bad! I'm loving this so far. :) I can tell you haven't updated in awhile, but then again who am I to talk? _ Lol. So hard to even find good NaruHaku fics anymore. And the ones that do have such a pairing are usually filled with those damn harems most people like to do anymore. Anyways, hope you continue where you left off someday and I'll definitely be favoring you and this story. Good job! :D
blackywinks66 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
whi haku is a girl people?
Nycel chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
go with the chunnin exams naruto and haku with mie the red head girl from mist
Graybear32 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
good work
GintsukiKyu chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Interesting fic so far I'd like to read more.
Alastar chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
I hope you continue great story i think you should go for the chunin exams that is my opinion any ways gl keep up the good work and please put out a new chp
Ichigo1010 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
This is a awesome story i cant wait till your next chp comes out.
bleacher chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
I Love Shy Girls chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
ok this is an awesome idea but i have to say that the short chapters aren't working for it. Me personally i would go with Naruto and Haku and another ninja becoming a feared team in the elemental and then they enter the chunin exams. Naruto would be a weapons specialist...Haku would be like a medic ninish person...and the oc would be a taijutsu specialist.

Read my ice and lightning story ad i will let you borrow my oc. If you want i can give you all his stats and everything if so.
iamalex117 chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Zabuza mission complete muahahaha i feel happy. I always wished this had happened instead of the canon cause this is so much more INTERESTING...muahahahahaha *lightning strikes* okay no more evilness.

Looking forward to the next chapter keep up the good work.

P.S. I agree compared to the other bloodlines the sharingan is last (though the mangekyou is decent, rather have the rinnengan though)
narutoadventurist chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
awesome
jbl chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
can't wait for next one
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
I like this story, having been entertaining the same plot line in my head. However you've done a better job of it that I ever could. That doesn't mean I'm not gion to try though! This is a great story and i just cant wait and see the things that you are going to do with it.
tedlay chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
please write a new chapter asap
Elemeffayoh chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
oh so the chunin exams havent took place yet huh?