Reviews for I Want You
calliope-may chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Okay So I realise we are like 4 years down the line and there is next to no hope of you updating this (though you said the next chapter was nearly finished?) I couldnt resist mentioning that I LOVE this story AND this pairing and you do it so damn well though the two don't seem that popular as a couple on the site (which for one I just don't understand- they are SERIOUSLY hot together) so your cam/cuddy pairings are a rare find! I hope that you find it in your heart to update or if you lost interest in this fic, that you would write a new one? Congrats on a brilliant start :)
Tortall101 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
interesting story - I loved the House bit you threw in there :)
CarlyBear025 chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Please update this story
inuyouko chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
This is good. You need to upate soon
RJ11 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Update soon please.. :)
goldiloks chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
is there more? is there more? i like this fic!
Nzmaorigirl chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I love it, please update soon!
Nzmaorigirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love it, but eep? haha lol
minako366 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Well, I'm interested ;) keep up the updates please &
LunaML chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
nice!

~Luna
Pelorum chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
lol, House should be the last one telling people to face their problems.

Anyway, wonderful story. Can't wait for more.
JazzyJ523 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
This story needs to be finished. Pronto! Seriously though finish this because its good so far
PerfectPride chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Have to be honest; I adore this fic! So glad I came across it! Cameron attempting to ignore her feelings for Cuddy by sleeping with House made me giggle, and the way that Cuddy realised she had feelings for Cameron due to that was so squeeable! Basically, I love it and I can't wait for you to post the next chapter! :-)
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Update soon!
Innocently-sassy chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Keep updating! D Intriguing story line and you write the characters like you're a writer for the show. I can really picture it while reading.