Reviews for Much Ado About the Treasure Box
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Honey, I remember that day 4 years ago, when I was just a fresh fanfiction addict, this one was my favourite. I love it how you turn one of SE's MOST TERRIBLE FATAL HORRIBLE ABHORRENT DESPICABLE-well, you get the idea-mistake in Kingdom Hearts, into something very lovely. The format is in third person POV, but to me, it seems like...even so, we could get right into Yuffster's feelings, and that, my dear, is what earned this piece of yours a bookmark. It's been 4 years, and I can still feel myself attached to this story. And so, I would like to thank you for this piece, thank you for letting me relive my old memories, thank you for reviving the Yuffentine fangirl in me, thank you, and good work. Peace out. Sincerely, a mere, humble reader and a veteran Yuffentine fan. *curses SE for one last time*
jacaranda blooms chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Yeah so, this is like... My favorite thing ever? Pretty much. I loved the ending and how it's slightly cliff-hangery-ish but at the same time a sequel would kind of ruin it.

In short, this story is amazing. Kudos to you for being awesome.
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was great, I really liked this. The ending was fitting, even if it does leave me wishing for more. Great job!
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
"The next day, when she goes to breakfast, she smiles at everyone, she smiles at Aerith, at Cid, at Merlin, even at stupid old Leon (he doesn't deserve it, that bastard), and even though it’s tired, it’s a real smile.

Though that doesn’t really matter.

(After all, hasn’t she been always smiling?"

I think that was my favourite part of this- after all, just because someone's always smiling doesn't mean that they are always happy. You managed to make a sad Yuffie in charcter- well done.

I loved all of Yuffie's rambling thoughts and the ending- she beter answer the phone after all that! :)
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh, it would stink if the phone died in the middle of that call. Since Cid, despite his amazing mechanic skills, can't make a gosh-darn charger. He can make a PLANE, or a rocket ship, yet the mysteries of a phone elude him. Poor Yuffie. And you managed to make her seem sad, and kept her Yuffie. That is probably as hard as it is to make an in-character happy Vincent. So... kudos to you!
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh my gosh I loved it. I was almost crying near the end. Pick up the phone Yuffie! Hurry before the battery dies!
JingYee chapter 1 . 4/27/2008

PICK UP THE PHONE! ANSWER IT! . I loved this one shot. Great job. I wish you'd continue it though. I want to know what happens so badly.
mako-lies chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh... I really really really liked this! Really! Ok, I loved the idea for this... it was sad, but the ending was so utterly fantastic. I just loved it.
cheesynoodle chapter 1 . 2/19/2008

xD I really liked it–the thing about Yuffie and Leon being realated was a funny little twist, but my favourite part, was, of course, the ending. Wish you'd continue, but I know that that's not really the point of this, eh?
Boingy chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
OMG! I can't believe you ended it like that... you're horrible! I want more! That was an amazing one-shot, my eyes where tearing at the end. You need to write more Yuffentine, or else I might die! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was really, really great. It really went quite in depth into Yuffie, and I loved the phone and how it was dying, and how hard it was for Yuffie to just let go. And when she was leaving her message to Vincent, I almost felt like crying because, yeh, it's just really touching and oh man, I feel so sad after reading this. The ending was beautiful, leaving it there was perfect, giving some hope and I'm so sorry for rambling pointlessly, but I loved this so very much.
Linhlea chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh wow! That was amazing~!

It fits Yuffie because she's happy, but at the same time it shows her real emotions!

Annd I'm left with wanting more! Sequal? I wanna know if she picks up! I wanna know if she see hims again!
jemshell chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Holy shit that was sad..sigh i got all the sad and happy emotion you made on yuffie it almost broke ym heart. sigh vinnie vinnie vinnie took him that long to call back that vampire bastard lol jk jk great story. I enjoyed it a lot and it really was just great