Reviews for Adventures in Child Care and Other One Shots
phantomzeke chapter 6 . 5/24
I have nothing constructive to say, just that I almost died choking on laughter. Thank you
Miis chapter 12 . 5/20
Omg the reveal in the end, totally unexpected and extra awesome!
Now this is some badass Dumbledore!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 4/10
This was pretty great.
kawaiiyolo chapter 9 . 4/4
aaaaaaaaa that was awesome
The Richmaster chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Considering the way the Wizarding World was shown, this is disturbingly possible
The Richmaster chapter 15 . 8/25/2017
This was amazing; Dumbledore should be capable of so much more than he was shown doing in canon
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
Yeah, the twins are pretty damn bad and they seem utterly unrepentant for what they did too
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
This seems like it has a lot of potential; Hermione is exactly the kind of person to go to these kind of measures after being scorned.
Harry came off as a bit much but from what I could tell, Hermione attempted to read hi thoughts and he responded in kind
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
That ending was pretty sad, though somewhat believable
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
Oh that poor, poor child; I expect that she may actually be glad for what happened here
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
... I feel so sorry for Ron here, so much awkwardness
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Very nice.
grao chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
The premise is rather interesting, and I’d be happy to read a political drama on the clash between wizards and muggles, where the two factions are lead by Harry and Hermione, respectively.

But the way this is written, I have some objections:
- Hermione’s motivation for getting Harry to a meeting and ultimately threatening his family is a bit absurd. The meeting might be rationalized, but a civil servant threatening a citizen’s family is a bit… illegal?
- My reading of the story is that Harry is a right bastard. Okay, so someone’s threatening his family. Verbally. So he uses legilimency (probably illegal) to find the cause. He then mocks the victim of a very disturbing incident. Mocks that for decades, she couldn’t do anything about it. He then pretty much tells her that he could easily prosecute the perpetrator, if he wanted, and Hermione asked nicely.
At that point of reading, I felt my opinion do a 180: I previously found Hermione to be a pushover and a bully, but after that part, I felt the wizarding world deserved everything Hermione intended for it.
“Many of us are even sympathetic to the faults you see in our society, but open war is not the answer.” Really? What did those sympathetic wizards do? Hermione’s incident happened decades prior, and nothing happened. From the looks of it, the wizarding world is just as corrupt and undemocratic as before Harry got into a position of prominence, so he clearly didn’t do much to change it. Hermione’s idea to dismantle it all seems alluring at this point...
Reina chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
Whhaaaaaattttt! No way! James Bond is taking care of Ron. That is so cool. I love it.

But yeah, about the twins. I kinda agree that they're a couple of A-holes. I can completely see this happening though. I like them well enough in the first two part of the series but as you get to see the side of their relationship, I got well, let's just say as the youngest in the family, I get what Ron must be feeling. Even if it is just a tiny fraction.

Ron is like my favorite character in HP. It's hard to find a decent story that characterize him as a human being rather than a the lowest scum on planet earth. Sometimes they don't even acknowledge his existence in the story which is weird plot-wise because the trios life have been so intertwine with each other that they would have had to address the fallout at least.

I can't really say which is worst. To paint Ron as the most vile villain (sometimes more vile than iUmbridge/i) or to completely erase his existence. Where some would talk to the Weasleys and yet omit Ron completely. My heart physically aches when I find stuff like that. They belittle his ivery real and very serious/i inferiority complex like that is something that can be solved over night. I have spent over a decade to feel safe in my own skin and even then, I would find someone or something that brings me down feeling like shit.

I'm sorry for the rant but I never really stop having this need to defend this character. I don't put him on a pedestal. I am not blind to his flaws because they are my flaws as well. Quick to anger, jealous of your own friends, letting your emotions gets the best of you on a daily basis and have the lowest self-esteem imaginable. For people to hate him with such intensity is like them hating me as well.