Reviews for Indelible
animelover chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Holy Crap!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Your doing no-dialogue with Circles? Is that even possible? Scanning your summary, it doesn't seem so. I'm going to have to read it. I really did like your experiment in this fic. Good job, you captured the moment perfectly!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I'm glad you mentioned this to me. It was pretty. I liked the way that you didn't use dialogue because it really does slow down the scene a lot. Great job!
fantasymask chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Whoa! Too Hot! Should be rated M IMHO. Good job though.

I do think that this worked out very well with no dialogue. Having dialogue would have somewhat ruined the mood I think. Personally I don't think Link talks all that much and is also rather quiet.
Tripod Baby chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Another job very well done. Can't wait for Circles, as well as the next oneshot that you post up.

-Tripod Baby
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
SQUEL! You wrote another lemon! I MEAN, a LIME. It's not a lemon unless it goes into "sexy details", right? XD

Good job! WHEN'S CIRCLES COMING OUT?
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I love the way this one came out, Joshizzle. After all, who beta read it? XD

I'm just kidding. You made this story happen. All I did was fine tune it the best I could.
boardrider66 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Yet another unbelievably well-written oneshot from you. But that's expected. You could turn the worst story into gold. ;)

The descriptions were impeccable. The lack of dialogue was creative in that emotions were expressed without words. And you did it all without technically crossing into M territory.

At first I was kind of worried that this was a sexual scene in a T rating zone. But in the end, it really didn't become too extreme. You gave general descriptions, yet you kept it surprisingly toned down and left all the specifics to the readers imaginations. And you're right. Lemons/limes work best when the author gives the reader the chance to picture the scene and create their down descriptions themselves.

It's amazing a you, a GUY, is writing all of these superb Zelink stories, as well as your other Bleach, FFX, and Phoenix Wright fics. There's no author here quite like you, especially when you look at the other guy authors. You make me wanna take a stab at romance. :)
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Nice.
Hikari Yagami 24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
good depiction, and well written. I have to admit this was good...but I have to ask, where is the plot? A good story always has to have that one problem that the protagonist must solve or defeat, so in this story, what was the signifigance? I'm not flaming, consider this constructive criticism. I get it a lot myself.

Much Love ]
Generala chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
good story. I think this is one of your best fics
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 1/28/2008