Reviews for Fun and Games
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OMG Yes! XD
That part with Joker was pure GOLD.
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
The Joker checking himself into Arkham...That's what i would call a Story of the Century. I can't even begin to imagine the faces of the doctors there.
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
OMG.

I was eating my breakfast (Strawberry Frosted Miniwheats) when I hit that part of Bats and Cat strolling into the Iceberg - and going through that little ditty with the Joker.

And Bats subsequent treatment of dear ol' Mistah Jay.

Let me tell you - I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Seriously, this story is pure, unadulterated win. And miniwheats hurt coming out of your nose..

But in hindsight, I'm so glad for this story. It made me cackle like a hyena after a very crappy night and made me feel a LOT better.

Checking himself into Arkham.. Hehehehehehe. xD
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Bwee hee hee HA HA-HA HA-HA . . .

Ahem. That was beyond funny. I might even give it an incredible. Definitely faved.

Heh heh heh.
Naithom chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OMG, I am so loving this. It's perfect.
24isover chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
cute!
Cog in the Machine chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh my, now that is priceless! I can tell you had a ball writing this one. I don't imagine it was easy getting inside the Joker's head though. It's not a place I'd want to be anyway.

I love how, even in this most zany of situations, your characters are still very believable. I can imagine that Batman and/or Bruce does harbor a few "Catwoman in the manor" fantasies and I can most certainly picture Catwoman tossing back the stale "Easy way or hard way" with her own sexually charged quip. Great fun - definitely a favorite.
Wispr chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I just followed the link from your homepage to here so I can start leaving reviews.

Wow... just plain mind blowing fantastic. You got me laughing so hard, I actually have tears in my eyes. Your characters are so alive and realistic and what you are having them do is believable.

Thanks!

Wispr
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I love that about the Joker giving up and committing himself . . . not to mention how any reason you give him makes sense to him
lisi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I love your characterization, sense of humor aqnd creativity.

Just one thing:

“Ich würde sie zweifellos festhalten, aber sie haben nicht ein verbrechen festgelegt, weil sie nicht recite Ulysses, bevor sie verließen das haus,” replied Batman in flawless German.

Really not fluently german. Well, I'm still stumbling over english expressions and I read lots of english books and fanfiction.

"Ich würde sie ohne zu Zögern festnehmen, aber da sie heute bevor sie aus dem Haus gingen nicht Ulysses zitierten, haben sie kein Verbrechen begangen,"...

It's still a bit formal and rigid.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I loved Joker's reaction! That was (and I repeat) bloody brilliant!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Nice! I usually don't go for batman stories but I had to put this one on my c2 archive, it was that funny.
Nathan Perry chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
"The women returned and after a few more minutes of mind-bending socializing, Batman paid the check, Catwoman said we must do this again sometime, Harley said she was organizing another karaoke night, and Joker hailed a cab and checked himself into Arkham."

Amidst a tremendously funny piece, that last part just snuck up on me and I literally fell out of my seat laughing. CatTales is a great series and you are a great writer.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
hahahahahahaha.. oh god... this was freaking amazing. ahhahahah. more.. we need more.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 1/25/2005