Reviews for Lost Cause
Craftwork chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my God. That was just stunning! Seriously, that was brilliant. I've never been a fan of Judas/ Mary but you've just changed that! Thank you for such a fantastic (and heart breaking) story!
Akahana Takahashi chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
wow! this was SUCH an amazing story!
PhantomDaae1981 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I can't believe I hadn't read this story.

I liked it A LOT, even though, generally speaking, I am not a fan of the Judas/Mary pairing. But you made it work, even for a devoted JCS slash fan like me:-)

Not to mention, this is incredibly well-written.

One thing, though... You say in the description that this fic is based on the "2004 movie." It's clear from the way you described the characters' appearances, you must have been basing this on the movie version with Jerome Pradon as Judas. But that version is actually from 20, not 2004.

At any rate, I see you have also written fic for Phantom of the Opera. I will definitely have to check those out, too!
Acton1842 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I’m in love. Seriously. I read this fic a while ago and was horrified when I found that I hadn’t reviewed, then I remembered that it was published a while ago and I don’t usually review just in case a writer is annoyed with me.

So please don’t be. I simply cannot believe that this story never got a review, and I think you disserve it.

This fic is beautiful written, deeply engrossing; I felt like crying several; times. The characters where on a scary degree of believable. I normally avoid mary/judas fics (not that there’s that many to avoid) not because I don’t like them, but because of a phobia (LONG story).

Anyways. I thought this fic disserves love, so you have all of mine. All the best, and please continue to write. You’re very talented…

L x