Reviews for Written in the Stars
Lunnie-chan chapter 23 . 5/26
This story is really awesome. I always thought that stories with different timelines are complicated, because it must be coherent at the end. And you made a perfect story, you're really talented, you write so well ! I love the evolution of the relationship between Atem and Yugi, and I was sad at the end when Yugi was sent back to his world. But so happy that they are together at the end.
JelliesTheFish chapter 23 . 3/14
Such a great fic!
Stealthfire101 chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
Oh, this is so wonderful. I never once predicted how this was going to end. I absolutely love your characterization of Atem, especially his sense of humor! I also love your Set, and most of all your Mahad. Thank you for a wonderful story, and especially for all the effort you put into researching it. It shows, and the result is absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
Thank you for this amazing and well thought-out story. Hope you have a nice day.
PeanutCAT13 chapter 23 . 11/7/2017
I read this a long time ago and its stuck with me all these years. This is my favorite story. I am so happy, I forgot the name and had no clue where to find it. Thankyou for writing this.
zx14ninja chapter 23 . 5/3/2017
Oh my god for a moment I thought I was going to have to cry because Yugi had to go back and leave Atem and now I'm crying because they still ended up together! this is a wonderful story, thank you for writing it!
sheiksleopardthong chapter 23 . 4/16/2017
This story changed my life. I rarely read long fics and I honestly have not really thought about yugioh since middle school but this story is...holy shit.
The research you've put into it, the characterization, the romance, the plot!
Fuck, y'all.
It's really really late so I can't really say much else bc my brain is mush but thank you.
thank you for writing this.
leighd1314 chapter 23 . 4/7/2017
This is a really nice story, it is one of the few times I actually cried while reading one. I absolutely loved it.
metallicbubbles chapter 23 . 4/4/2017
Oh my gosh this was such a lovely story and amazing plot. Love the twist about how the timeline ended up changing anyway, but for the better. I'm going to get diabetes from all the sweetness. God help me.
Qwoppop chapter 23 . 3/18/2017
oh thank god it had a happy ending
i'm still crying btw so hey, kudos to you
Ghostlanxx chapter 23 . 3/14/2017
Oh my god thia story. Of my god. I am actually crying right now. When you first wrote "next 24 hours", I could FEEL my stomach falling on the floor. Then the mahjong tiles being burned? AND YUUGI WENT BACK and I couldn't take it BUT THEN ATEM WAS THERE. That was one emotional roller coaster, I am crying all kinds of tears of relief.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for this story. This was the second Yu-Gi-Oh fic I've ever read, and boy, so far, this fandom has the best writers.

I actually thought that the twist would be something like Yuugi having to seal Atem in the Puzzle, and that's why Yuugi would become the Chosen One. A sort of paradox a way - Yuugi is the Chosen One by Atem, which causes him to go back, which makes him seal Atem, which makes him the Chosen one, which makes him go back...

Now I want to write this somehow. :D

I am so so so SO grateful for this story. Wow, what a ride. I am going to have to go to sleep now and process it all. Just... Wow.

(THEY BOTH WENT BACK)

(SOBS)
Ghostlanxx chapter 22 . 3/14/2017
Oh my god Yugi used to DYE his hair! THAT'S why they shaved it, that's why it grew back different, and that's why they thought he was mocking Atem! Well, better late than never :'D only one more chapter left :(
Ghostlanxx chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
I have this dread that something bad is coming. Aside from Atem sealing himself in the puzzle. :(
Ghostlanxx chapter 20 . 3/14/2017
I think I missed something. In one scene, Atem said that he was still waiting for one specific thing before full intimacy, and they went to bed only kissing. The next morning, however, Yuugi had trouble sitting and Atem was kept up all night and 'there was no lovemaking that night'? What did I miss? :(
(Is there maybe a livejournal with the more mature themes? Just for science. :P )
Ghostlanxx chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
The guy with the Millennium Eye. He can read minds. He can read Yuugi's mind. He knows that Yuugi knows the future, and his role in it. I have a suspect.