Reviews for Snowbird's Revenge
Kat Wylder chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
A very bitter ending, but still just a little sweet. Despite the terrible loses of the Rangers and the Snowbirds, there's some hope there, too. Kazumi, being the rather honorable sort, gives them no further trouble and Keynes' daughter has a safe place now.
MosinM38 chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Great chapter. A good ending to this chapters.

I will say I (SInce the beginning) have liked Kazumi. Although he is a clansman, I think he is one of the more 'Honorable" ones, and as shown in this chapter, Is alot more like Senefa than Athena. A more reasonable thinker.

Sheila's adoption of the orphan was a good ending. Although kind-hearted and well intentioned... Not a perticularly good idea. WIth the clans going to continue the offensives, it would be tougher on the child to lose a second set or parents. Although if they were killed, she would be much like Maysa and be raised by the entire contingent. I will say it will be a important point in her life...If she continues like her "parents" instead of becoming a ...who knows, to becoming a mechwarrior...Big change.

*Sigh*...True to realism and I will compliment you on pointing out that war is Hell.

Good chapter.
Danforth Kensington chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
"For everything we give in adversity, we get something back. Whatever is taken away in service of the Emperor is always returned - though not in the form one would expect."

-Captain Chak Lefth of the Atreidean Warhawks, 3051
SulliMike23 chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
So Sheila decided to adopt an orphan...she deserves this.

I do have you on my alert list...but now it's working.
Kat Wylder chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
That was one heckuva battle and a heckuva way to end the story. I like the use of the launchers. It sort of reminds me of Joanna's battle with the Black Widow-only less fiat-laden. ;)

And it seems someone's a fan of "Bleach", too, hehheh. I look forward to the epilogue.
novelltigger chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Whoo Hoo Cooked Horse meat. Does Napalm cold the meat well or medium well. I cant ask the butcher anymore.. Guess i'll just have to order a bottle of Sam Adams to help swallow the tough pieces. This should give them some good salvage too. Maybe Senefa can get her mech back after the techs scrub the dirt out of it. Another excellent chapter. Please keep writing.
Panzerfaust 150 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hey Athena...hot enough for you?

I like Clanners...fried...and I guess she smells like victory too? Nice to see she had a bad end.
MosinM38 chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Good fight, and a lotta action. My bread and butter ;)

As for Shiela using her arm, I don't think it was mary-sued. With determination and effort (Like she has been doing), I think a arm would be highly usable by now (Or at least at a higher rate than it normally would by now).

I liked the comment on how the fighting became personal, upon recognition of each other...With their backgrounds, I am not in the least surprised.

Fitting ending...A Bi...Uh...Woman from hell going back the same way she came...Sortof reminds me of Emporer Palpatine falling down that shaft in the death star. (Having fallen down the abyss of darkness himself).
SulliMike23 chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
See you in hell Hell Horse bitch! AGAIN my alert messages fail to inform me of this update.
Danforth Kensington chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
No way to die. And yet oddly fitting - a Hell's Horse going down in flames.
RougeBaron chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Are you a regular at anime conventions? If yes, then we might be connected much closer than we thought.

Do you happen to know Bob 'Ashyukun' Babcock from electricleechproductions? He is a regular at anime conventions (he's the Assistant Main Event Coordinator at Anime Boston 2008, and that's the only one I'm aware of. Some friends said he did this often). If you know him, well, he sits 10 feet away from me at work. Small world!

I haven't finished reading your homework, but I'll post my reviews in due time.
FraserMage chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
-Winces at the thought of Infernos-

Ouch...

I believe that is Athena punished enough.

Good chapter.
Kat Wylder chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Well, things are about to get hot, it seems. It's going to be interesting to see how Sheila and Senefa handle this situation. Sheila has the problem of a slightly sluggish arm, and Senefa's going to be fighting her former unit.
RougeBaron chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
I was out for 3 weeks and you gave me 6-chapter homework...

*shakes head*

This is going to take some time... But I must bow down to your prolificacy.
novelltigger chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Excellent chapter. Glad to see sheila back in a mech. Hope this is the last we hear of the "Butcher". I hope it is Senefa who puts her down.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »