Reviews for Snowbird's Revenge
MosinM38 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Good chapter.

It is funny, but when there was the very first mention of evac'ing the Vantaa rangers I got to thinking...Hmm..What about the families? I didn't assume they would leave them behind.

I like the "OH crap" reaction when you finally realize something wasn't going to go very smoothly ;) And when "Oh crap" became "Holy (*&&## " became "M*)(&( _ !*_YE #) )*& " Maybe you didn't write it that way, but I could just visualize something so simple, turning into a mess.

I got a bad feeling that someone ain't coming back, with Senefa being a possibility...Then again, my instinct has never been proven reliable when it comes to this stuff ;) And I hope I am wrong.

Waiting for the next!
SulliMike23 chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Oh boy...Athena's in command huh? Well...I'd say it's payback time.
FraserMage chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
Hmm, This should be interesting..
Danforth Kensington chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
Hmm. Option A sounds most likely; Option B would have to be started on Senefa's end; and Option C...

...well, let's leave that unspeculated, shall we?

In other news, it seems that Star Colonel Carmin has learned the value of being economical with truth...we'll see how this turns out.
Kat Wylder chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Senefa seems to forget that if you're shrewd enough, you can screw over your opponents and still be "honorable". Perhaps that's idealism or a bit of naiveté on her part?

Never, NEVER trust the Wolves for anything-precisely because they are smart Clanners.
Panzerfaust 150 chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Something tells me Winson might be too clever by half. If the Falcons or the Snowbirds get wind of exactly what transpired here...then there will be hell to pay. That said..I think Senfa's going to get some payback of her own. Star Colonel Henderson is going to be room temperature by the time th Snowbirds leave Vantaa.

But, I like to see thinking clanners. Too many clanners are portrayed as "Me Mongo, me kill". They're a mite smarter than that, though that does depend on the clan..Smoke Jags anyone?
MosinM38 chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Good chapter.. I (everyone could tell it ;) that there some SOMETHING, wrong about what was happening.

I will say this, WInson is pretty clever. Good way to get rid of his rebels, Falcons, and Snowbirds in one big swoop...

Of course he knows that the Fusiliers cannot resist going after the Snowbirds, and at the same time he doesn't have to do a thing. With their animosity towards each other, they would beat each other into piles of metal scrap...

ALso, I liked the pat about the Falcons being left behind. A lot of (fan)stories don't include punishment among the clans when given to a entire unit...I liked how it was included.
MosinM38 chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Great chapter!

The longer this goes on, the more you got to enjoy the Sentinals. One big family. Which I can see, working together, that much, you would become that way.

Comparing Badaxe playing rich kid, and Senefa was a good touch. I had forgotten that he had been viewed somewhat like Senefa early on.

And nothing wrong with Mech tech...Personally that makes half the fun ;)

I was always wondering what Senefa did with Sheila's ring, never got rid of it, but it seemed to be a long time without her giving it back. Good to know :)
FraserMage chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Typical Wolves, Fighting smarter then your average clanner.
SulliMike23 chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Oh boy, the Wolves are onto them! (I didn't copy and paste my last review.)
Kat Wylder chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
You tied up those loose ends very nicely. And it looks like Sheila and Senefa both got a little more than they anticipated-and in a good way, for once.
Danforth Kensington chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Get out of my head! It seems we both have hot female Clanners who can kick arse ten ways to Sunday. Wonder what'd happen if Eliza and Senefa met...
FraserMage chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Now, If only I had actual specs for that 'Mech..

Either way, Senefa a Lance Commander (I kinda expected something like that to happen eventually). Hmm, A Rescue Op (During which stuff will hit the fan). Hmm, The Snowbirds got their tank company yet?
SulliMike23 chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Oh yeah, their friendship is developing quite well.
Danforth Kensington chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
As many say of themselves, I live to serve, and if one of my stories served as inspiration, then there's twenty years for me right there.

Now to get back to work...
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »