Reviews for Snowbird's Revenge
FraserMage chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Most Klingon and Mandalorian sayings would work for the Clanners (All 3 are Honour Based Warrior Cultures).

Ooh, A Thunderbolt. With a Gauss Rifle? (Looks up Thunderbolt Specs...) Hmm, The Mod you described is actually possible, Wow.

Probably better then most of the crud in TRO: 3050 as well.

Thunderbolt, Yeah. It actually DOES look like the Summoner... Hey, the IS Code name, Thor actually is beginning to make sense now.

Thor, Couldn't he create thunder?
SulliMike23 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Well that was some welcome home for Sheila and Senefa. But they certainly have gotten close.
MosinM38 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Good chapter!

And no worries about no mech action. I always enjoyed personal combat nearly as much.

I got a HUGE chuckle out of Bonner realizing how badly he royally -d up.

Sortof funny how Snord was going to basically con that stuff of Bonners ;) A amusing touch to the chapter.

Overall one of the better chapters. I liked the confrontation between Sheila and Bonner...Him thinking he was so smart and knew-all, and then got it shoved into his eye... They should movietize (Is that a word?) that section just to make it viewable :D
MosinM38 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Sheesh..SOrry for taking awhile to review ;) been busy.

Okay.. For chap6...

I like Shiela's cover...Original and a good cover.

I ESPECIALLY liked how she got corner by Snord! That was hilarious.

The ending part with the gaurd was a good ending touch.

Overall a great chapter.
Panzerfaust 150 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
I really like the character arc Shelia's taken, and this story has a lot going for it. Nice cameo by Rhonda. Senfa is an interesting enigma. Perhaps she and Sheila can do a temporary assignment to some sort of OPFOR cadre to train up kids headed to the clan front?
Kat Wylder chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
My, my...Rhonda was useful indeed. Nice use of the character in this chapter.
Danforth Kensington chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
Jurgen Prochnow as Freddie Steiner? Now there's an idea...

Good one on this op. Looking forward to the next bit of hawt 'Mech action.
novelltigger chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
WOW, another good chapter. I look everyday to see if you posted anything new. I am working on a story to present my own unit. Keep up the excellent story.
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Well, things are becoming interesting.
Kat Wylder chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
1) "Fun with Senefa Malthus" actually sounds like an interesting story. (And you can read "interesting" however you like.)

2) The cast list is really amusing. And yes, Sean Connery IS Ulric Kerensky. Though I don't think Ulric was bald...

3) Great disguise for the team. I guess I'll have to see how things turn out once the lights are back on.
Danforth Kensington chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Gak. Apparently I forgot to log in - that last review was mine.

Anyway, I just remembered one thing, sentinel: much as I hate to derail a good story with a friggin' typo alert, of all things...

...it's spelled 'Rorynex'.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Ah, the veil of religion...at least it serves a decent purpose here.

(When you get back to the 'Mech SMASH! part of the storyline, try out the Halo 3 soundtrack - you may find something good there. Of course, the old standbys never fail...)
SulliMike23 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Be my guest. As usuall you definitely put the Snowbirds in a precarious position. Let's hope they get outta this one.
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Well, it just goes to show you that any leader of the Inner Sphere is willing to resort to execution. Even Melissa Steiner.

There's only one character I can imagine joining the Snowbirds, but only temporary. Matthew Garrett, Kyle's second eldest brother, was with the Steiner-Davion forces on Sudetan. He survives the Clan invasion, but not without a few scars. Despite being in Steiner territory, he's a loyal Davionist like the rest of Kyle's family.

At the time, their father was already killed on Trellwan and their eldest brother, Arthur was killed at Somerset. So Matt is looking for some revenge against the Clans.
RougeBaron chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Since Bien brought it up, allow me to post my take on the cast of possible "Snowbirds: The Movie" (Note that I only use Oscar materials)

Sheila - Jodie Foster

Maysa - Ellen Page

Bien - Adrien Brody

Cavel Malthus - Denzel Washington or Kevin Spacey

Director - Oliver Stone or Wolfgang Peterson

I also made the Razzies version, but it's too insulting...
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »