Reviews for Snowbird's Revenge
Danforth Kensington chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
All for the better that you don't; Romano would find a kindred spirit in her right before Malvina blasted her to bits.

(Why am I somehow hearing the Mission Impossible theme?)
Kat Wylder chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
The political intrigue here is great. And I do like the foreshadowing you used with Melissa. For one who always had such a sweet facade, she can be every bit as cold as any other noble.

Senefa shows a great deal of self-control in this chapter, as well. Though her pragmatism seems to have won out against the anger and insult she feels in having to lower herself to an assassin. I'm curious to see how or if Johnson's remark that Sheila will wish she hadn't gone along will turn out.

Oh, and as you mentioned Sigurd-he was only born a year prior to the current date in your story, in 3050.
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Another interesting installment to the Snowbird chronicles. It's such a shame that Sheila lost her arm. But if she can get around to it like Justin Allard, Luke, or Rasczak, then I'm sure that she'll be fine. I'm also pleased that Senefa chose to join the Snowbirds. It is rare to find a Clanner like her amongst the Jade Falcons. While I do have a respect for Aidan Pryde, Senefa has definitely earned my favoritism as a Clanner other than my friend Rouge's character Parker.

I often wonder if I can slip a member of my character, Kyle Garrett's family into this.
Kat Wylder chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
I have to say, seeing an Acosta in the ranks of the Sentinels was a bit of a surprise. "Hellcat" (Fred Acosta's creator) found that amusing as well.

And way to go for Niciia, catching the traitor! Always trust your techs.
Kat Wylder chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
It looks like Sheila came out of that ordeal in pretty good shape, considering what she went through while captured. I'm doubtful that Sheila will never pilot a 'Mech again, given her determination, but I suppose I'll just have to keep reading to see when.
MosinM38 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
I have to give you credit.

You do the subjects that would be touchy quite...uh...properly? for lack of a better word (I am never good with complicated words).

Anyway..Good chapter.. Good to see Sheila regaining some of her combat prowess.

AND that Senefa is sortof gaining "Vision", that is somewhat of a goal to push forword to.
Danforth Kensington chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
*Gazes at Malvina Hazen, eighty-five years down the line*

I wonder what Senefa would say if she'd see her...?

Closer at hand, I wonder what she'd say about Diana Pryde?

(I've never really understood the concept of 'munch' or 'cheese' or 'beardiness', as so dubbed...despite the fact that Chak Lefth is a perfect example of same. Bah, if one believed every accusation of munchiness or cheesiness the whole BT universe would be munchy.)
RougeBaron chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Honestly when I read about the cyborg part, I didn't think of Luke Skywalker. Damn, shame on me. I should be banished from sci-fi world for commiting such negligence. But to my defense, your pictures of Sheila's cybernetic arm are more like Rasczak's rather than Skywalker's.

Anyway, my respect is for Senefa. Righteous acts trump pride, and that's what Clanners lack of. It's good to know that there is one (at least) who knows where to stand. Good luck for her and for Vornzel also.

And so you're planning to pair "me" with an under-age teen? That's fine, as long as you make "me" a sensitive guy who likes to have long conversations about family and the future... LOL no that's a joke. Do whatever you like, as long as you don't come up with something like Senefa and Vornzel (OUCH!). I probably need a therapy to get *that* image out of my head.
FraserMage chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Hmm, Now I wonder what 'Mech Senefa will be piloting.
MosinM38 chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Great chapter..

I got a kick out of the first part, in uncovering the spy...I got a kick out of Maysa acting..wierd.. I knew that he had to be the spy then ;)

As bad as torture is, in this case a neccessary evil. Personally I liked this part best.

"Calla looked at both women. Marion’s expression indicated she would probably enjoy this; Tessya’s was completely blank, devoid of emotion. He wasn’t sure which frightened him most."

Both terrifying in their own sense...
MosinM38 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Good chapter...

I was wondering if Senefa would ever start feeling..eh... lost? in a manner of speaking. Abandoning everything she has lived, trained and fought for is part of her past.

I think the talk between them was good for both of them.

P.S. I forgot to mention in the last chapter. I agree...Personally I think having artificial limbs add a little character... It shows that even heroes do not get away unscathed.
MosinM38 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Wooh...Sorry for absence ;) been gone and just got back to review!

I got a blast out of this chapter (Even though it seems to have a solemn setting).

I have no doubt that Sheila will be in a cockpit in 4 months...might not be doing so great, but at least in one.
Danforth Kensington chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ah, of course, this particular one. Nice to see it's not all polish and shiny boots. I'm looking forward to how this one turns out...

(You're making Justin Allard grow on me, yanno.)
RougeBaron chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Alright, cyborg! Don't see that very often since "Fall Out", so it's nice to see someone *finally* put that in BTech fanfic.

Senefa is sympathetic in this chapter. I didn't like her joining the good side, but I grow respect for her, and I wish her good luck with the rest of the Snowbird. I'm eager to see how the others treat her, considering they are fighting her a mere month ago.
FraserMage chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hmm, I think those clanners are not going to enjoy it when Sheila gets back into action. Because heads are definitely going to roll.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5