Reviews for I Want More Than Just Your Drunken Love
sarupetto chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
LIKE IT!
mizztery chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
omgg! i lovee itttt! i hope you can upload it soonn! soo looking forwad to it!
CanYouDisagree chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
heart wrenching, please update!
clippper chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
I really like this! * U * YIPPE
fouloldron chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Was a good excuse to reread the whole thing.

Good fic.

Grammar nutcase says 'remember the existence of the relative pronoun, and ignore word grammar because it is RUBBISH!', and blinks though the holes in the cranial knickers.

Thanks for not abandoning this fic. :)
Sakural7865 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
(catches the coolies) Oh, there chocalte chip! More please! Cookies and all!
windwhisprer chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
WOW! I must say, you have indeed gotten much better since you last wrote a chapter. No fitting actions into stars or dashes, no authors notes in the middle, and the description has gotten much better as well. I'm very impressed.

However, there are some things that you could work on to become a better writer, but those just involve getting someone to edit your work for you. I noticed a lot of gramatical errors that could've been changed to make the story flow much better. They're just nitpicky things that didn't ruin the experience, but made me catch every now and then.

Otherwise, this is fantastic. You've made a huge improvement from the last chapter to this one. Magnifico!

-Windy
secret25 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
yay! you updated after soo long! it great just like all the other chapters! even better! thank for the update and hopefully you don't take too long!
imperia chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
i can't wait for the next chapter! i love all the raw emotion in this story.
skysedge chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Oh nicey nicey Emily! I love Gojyo being all sweet. Bless his lickle heart.

Now get on and write the next one! I don't want to wait another 11 months!
fouloldron chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I still think Sanzo is lucky that it was Gojyo rather than Hakkai who experienced the crazed (love that word, literally it means 'ever so slightly cracked') Goku.

If he had Sanzo would be following the Jeep on foot bound to the bumper with rope, or vines.

Still, can we say group therapy?

:chuckles:

Thank you so much for not abandoning this fic, it's still as beautifully written as before, Ronnie. :)
secret25 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
i liked it! i want more chappies! hope you continue and update as soon as you can!
xcrystalclearx chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Nemmy, write more. Now.

...

please? :D
seethingkitsune chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
aw...poor goku! hopefully everything turns out for the best for him...love the fic...ja ne
AngelinaIraki17 chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
:[ Aw poor Goku! I hope that Sanzo can finally confess to him when he isn't drunk. :D hehehe And I really loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Great Job.