Reviews for My Lost Gift
blisfulloblivion chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is a wonderful addition to The Black Wizard universe. You did such a great job with Eldarion's character and portraying the new Harry through him. This was a perfect oneshot and companion piece. It did everything it was supposed to and made me even more excited for The Black Wizard updates and future oneshots. Your writing is near perfect. I'm sad more people haven't reviewed this gem.
Monshroud chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Please make a sequel to this story! I would love it if Eldarion were to develop wizarding abilities!
CinnamonSlug chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is lovely! It is short but absolutely perfect.

I hope you'll find new inspiration to continue The Black Wizard and Little Harry & the Mirkwood Adventure once the hobbit films come up, since I love both stories dearly.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
nice thank you for this I wish that you would continue this and show harry coming back to visit
Morwen Pendragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I hope you update Black Wizard soon. I look forward to more future excerpt if possible. I love you characterization of Eldarion and how you used the Omnioculars and explained them through the eyes of a muggle. Very humorous, sentimental, and well-crafted.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i can't wait for the next chapter in the black wizard to come out! this was also really well written I can't wait for an update
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
What a lovely excerpt :) I am looking forward to reading more of the 'Black Wizard', and the reunion of Eldarion and Harry :)
Virodeil chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
*squawk* Hey... It brought about a good story? Why did yyou leave it here?

Now I remember about Eldarion, the son of Aragorn and Arwen. M. He was so young... Perhaps even his page boy was of the same age as him.

The chapter was not long but compact and flowed smoothly. I hate to see such good work with equally good content gone to waste... *sigh*

Did Harry wear his Hogwards school robe when visiting Middle Earth? I assume it was so, since he was given the name Moristar. :) Interesting, and more interesting still is why and how he came... Mmh.

10/10
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
It's very sweet! :)

Does it mean that you plan to write a sequel of "The Black Wizard" when you'll have complete this story?
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Little did they know... On the subject of Harry he would probably be marrying Ginny around now if I got the odd timescale correct.
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is very good. the elvish was a nice touch. Hope an update appears on the black wizard soon. - ). (i'm not very good at smileys).
dinawen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
nice story
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
brilliant when are you going to update the black wizard.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wow! I like it!

Nice oneshot ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!
Dahlia Franks chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
TEASE!

oh, wicked, wicked teas you are, indeed! Humph.

...But i must admit, as a tease of the furture for "The Black Wizard" it was a very cute, and much desired one. _

Excellent, as always, and I must admit that all though this little excerpt of the future was superb, it makes me wonder what has happened between "The Black Wizard" and the persent time for this fic. *SIGH*

Wonderful, this was just what i needed to life my spirits.

Ava