Reviews for Get Well Soon
TMNT chapter 1 . 3/29
raph: yeah yeah sure i was nice but Donnie-boy is sick anyway i was bored and Donnie helps me when im sick or hurt so yeah tell anyone and you will pay haha
leo: sure sure you were so bored you did that
raph: yeah i did anyway so what
mikey: anyway raphy is so omg i wont to so be nice to my brother he's sick oh no whos going to fix the t.v
splinter: came my son lets stop teasing you brother and let donatello sleep under stood
leo: yes sensie
splinter: very good leonardo
raph: yes master
splinter: raphael you did very well with your brothers mask
raph: thank you master splinter
mikey: wud dude iii mean yes sir
splinter: hahhaha very well let your brother rest
by TMNT teenage mutant ninnja turtles :)
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 3/17
I just found this and read it and I absolutely love it...instantly! The silent love and care among the turtles and sensei are threatening to make my teeth rot. Hope you got more :) Good job..now I gotta go..
*goes to check out author's other fics*
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I would love to see more of this. Preslash is just so fun to mess with, and watch it eventually grow into actual slash... somehow gives you the feeling of accomplishment.
Maus17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
OH MY GOSH! LOVE!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very cute.
Leepet chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww That was sweet. It seemed like the missing scene.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
well it was nice but I don't see how it's complete or slash... But it was good none the less.

Wildfire
RandomPenName chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Utterly Beautiful. No other words can discribe it. You were right on with their personalitities and I could litterally feel the warmth ebbing off the page. Truly beautiful. I'd like to add it to my C2 TMNT:United we stand. Its all about the closeness of the brothers, It says no slash but since this is preslash I'll call it fluff. Its just to good not to put in in there. A wonderful job!
MeletetheMuse chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aw...

More? D
SassandraS chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
so sweet.

crycry's picture immediatly sprang to mind.

Raph really is just a big softie istn't he?

Too bad nothing like this is shown in the series

cheers
Kristi9345 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
so love this story, dont stop here!
FF Demon chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Beautiful.

You really get everyone rigth. You really get Crycry pic rigt to.