Reviews for a strange thing happened on the way to the museum
We'reAllBloodyInspired chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
This is soooo funny! PLEASEEEE contine! haha XD
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
what? no! there's no ending!
Ghastly Impressions chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Let me just say now... That this was HANDS DOWN the funniest thing Ive read this week. I love this story. This is like the best genderbender Ive ever had the luck to find. I love you man.
Janneia chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Oh, that lesbian sex comment? Totally inspired! Bonus points for John continually getting Bobby's goat x3 So. much. squeeage!
Purple Spoon of Doom chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
you got a problem with lesbians? huh? HUH? i happen to be a proud member of the lesbian community! on a side note, nice take on the whole sam-as-a-girl thing.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
What a shame you never wrote anymore on this one. Sammy made an outrageous girl and Lucy seemed to be growing on Dean.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love the idea of John already having been turned into a girl once himself.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I've been laughing so hard I CRIED from the opening lines onward. Oh wow. Oh poor Sam...
starzstruck-1 chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
oh please please please tell me that someday you'll finish this? cuz its brilliant!
SienaBlaze chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Please update the story, would you kindly?
HowlingAngel chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
I praise thee, right up to the gods.

This is the funniest fuckin' thing I've read in weeks! I laughed so hard I started crying, and then I read about Sammie and her Inner Bitch.

I you don't finish this, I will ask girl!Sammy to talk you into a coma.
AbandonStructure chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Please, oh God, Please finish this story. I just about died laughing.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
lol loved it! lol OMG so funny!
Live4StarWars chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
oh no girlfriend *little snappy-zig/zag thingy*

GO SAMMIE!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
LOL, I don't know what I was expecting with this story but I am actually enjoying it, just thinking of Sammy with the raging female hormones. Can't wait to see what happens next!