Reviews for The Smile
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
A definite favorite. Success my friend, this is a fantastic one-shot. The emotion hits hard and strong.
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw! This is such good insight into Anise's inner struggle about Ion. Very sweet!
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*Mournful sigh*

...This was so sad :(. Getting inside Anise's head during Ion's last hour was heartrending and a bit difficult to read. However, you wrote wonderfully and really stayed true to the characters. Oohh, it gave me shivers it was so good! I enjoyed reading, even if it was terribly sad!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh my god!That was so darn pretty.I almost was simply one of the best i ever came across
Yume Hanabi chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
So short, and yet so full of emotions.

It brang tears to my eyes.

That was wonderful!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Rip my heart out, why don't you?

Ah! Beautiful! So beautiful! Truly an introspective look into Ansie's mind on probably one of the most hellish days of her life. And it was so touching...

Awesome. Simply awesome.
The Flan chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I agree; I've always wondered what went through Anise's mind during Mount Zaleho. The game didn't explain, but I like your scenario. You managed to put a great deal of emotions and explanations in very few words, and it's amazing! I love your fanfic, it's so... touching. Anise acts slighty childish, but it's quite pausible, isn't it?

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.
MiningforDreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Oh man... you almost have my crying as much as I did when it really happened... Wonderful recreation. I always wonder what the possible things going on in Anise's head at that time were.