Reviews for Surfaces of Love
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I dont think this rumored episode came true or will ever come true unless the creators of Spongebob want to wait forever to make it official . Amazing fic as always :) I love Spandy but (Like you), im not a crazy, obsessed, cheerleader fan of it. Although, if they ever do make that "rumored episode" and its anything like this, I will be a very happy 14 year old :) (Yes, im 14 and I still kindof like Spongebob :P) Heck! I'd be very happy even its just a simple "I like you" or "I have a crush on you" that comes out of Spongebobs mouth speaking to Sandy, nothing more. :) Lovey the story! 3 ;D
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
...

I am nearly speechless with awe. If they ever do make this "rumored episode," something like this would be cute. I really loved the ending in particular.

By the way, where did this rumor come from anyway? Do you know at all?
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh, the sweet irony of this whole thing...

For staters, like someone mentioned before, what a clever, inventive way of taking the simple title, "Surfaces of Love", and turning that into a story that related to it in more ways then one. I don't believe I would have ever thought of that as the plot for the episode if I had never read this. VERY original.

And not to mention the big ironic twist at the end... it was pricelessly hard to forsee. Both of them, secretly wanting to stay locked in the dome. Cute, in a way I've never seen written in these fan-made stories before.

The whole thing was interesting to read. I was just a little suprized from the lack of comic relief, something that seems to have been your specialty. I know this is a romance story and all, and sure, this did have it's funny moments, but I feel that there were jokes that you were just itching to add along the lines of the story than were never included due to sticking true to a concept of some kind.

Overall, a VERY high-quality verson of the rumored episode, or ANY rumored episode of Spongebob. Good work, for someone who isn't a crazy cheerleader for the couple.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is really nice. A little slow-paced, but it works.

Way back when the series began and I saw Tea at the Treedome and Ripped Pants, I expected Sandy to be SpongeBob's love interest. I was a bit nonplussed when romance never developed between them. If anything, it seems more like SpongeBob and Patrick are a couple. I still like SpongeBob/Sandy, though. It would be a challenge for them, since one of them always has to wear a helmet when they're together. But as this story suggests, they'd figure a way around it.
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was almost like looking at the show! It would be all that would happen! I sure hope they make this an episode. What if they looked at this story? And made it a episode? That would be so awesome! I would die of happiness.
friends and p-f4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was cute. I think that would be a good way for the episode to go, if they actually make it an episode. Good job!
ElementWing chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
AWSOME man I wish they would make it an episode

-_- OMFG I think I would die LOL XD
Leesydreamy chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
so cute. It would be cool to see it as an actual episode.
jmanprousk chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
LOVE IT! Very Romantic!
Aslan's loyal daughter chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT WRITTING SPONGEXSANDY FLUFF!
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
WOW! That would actually work rather nicely, for a real-life episode! D I liked the way it all went, it was very awkward therefore fun to read XD

-Meg
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
CUTE! ADORABLE! SPLENDIFOROUS! FANTASTICATUDINAL! And very good.
Kukimao chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Really cute _ I hope this will actually happen one day
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Awesome story, dude! Hop that becomes an acctual episode!
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
very cute story it was like looking at the show