Reviews for Snapes Wife
Please update soon!
FanManga28 chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
I hope you'll continue I can not wait to see more
Amanda Goldberg chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
Please post the next chapter!
Ella chapter 17 . 8/22/2017
Hey :)

Just read your story and can't wait for an update.

All the best,
Ella
FanManga28 chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
Hello,
It's been a while since I ask the question but why Voldemort is so interested in Samaria I mean I can understand that he finds her beautiful but from there to threaten her?
see you soon
FanManga28 chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
I'm glad things have improved for you. I discovered your story after your break but I never lost hope of knowing the continuation one day. Even today your story remains one of my favorites I look forward to know the continuation of the adventures. See you soon, I hope
silverlvwolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
omg welcome back, i have been waiting in anticipation for the day where you will return it feels like christmas. thank you for coming back x
Dreamer4life16 chapter 18 . 5/12/2017
I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed on this. But I have been following it for awhile now. First, let me say, WELCOME BACK! Secondly, I'm sorry to hear everything about everything bad that's happened. But glad to hear you met your One! I look forward to see you write again! ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2017
Please don't let her get pregnant with Voldemort's child.
siriuslycollins chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
Please don't have her kill Dumbledor
siriuslycollins chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I like this because all you hear in the books and for some of the movies is how hung up he was on Lily and he never really moved on from her, so this is refreshing to read and it kind of makes him ooc. I was Googling some Harry Potter fanfics and I just typed in "Severus Snape wife" and here I am
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
If I were Severus I'd just dump her and find someone who isn't a Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2016
U can't update that "this story WILL be finished" and en not update again
aprilmorgan97 chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
I just stumbled across your story and I've literally fallen in love with it! I know it's unlikely that you will (because of when the story was last updated) but I'd love to read more and I hope you update!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2015