Reviews for Snapes Wife
U can't update that "this story WILL be finished" and en not update again
aprilmorgan97 chapter 18 . 1/30
I just stumbled across your story and I've literally fallen in love with it! I know it's unlikely that you will (because of when the story was last updated) but I'd love to read more and I hope you update!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
update please
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
it really is one of my favorite stories you damage does not end
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
Great story. It's not ridiculous like most fanfics. By far one of the best written ones I've seen. :)
arivero chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Please write more ! You can't end it there!
Lily chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
You HAVE to finish this. Please write some more! I love this story so much and I have to know what happens.
Griffygnus chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
the make up was fast and unsatisfactory.
RocknRose242 chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Girl, you gotta know I love your story but your last update/author's note is from two years ago and you promised that you will finish this story. I would really hope to see this story continued and finished someday, please don't disappoint your faithful readers any further.
Regards :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOOVVVEEE this story... It's amazing!
emmabou chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
plz plz update xx
Marulikeslamas chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Are you still going to continue? ecause it would be great if you did.
BeeBeeQ chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
To abrupt, needs to be more fluid without announcements just shoved in there. You want to get out the fact that Kirby's Snape's wife; fine. Just make it more of a scene instead of a forced line in a conversation or a weird announcement to people just out of the blue.
asor chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Please please update
It's a fantastic story
AnImEfAN506 chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Please continue this story! It was really good! Not only was your writing amazing, but the plot was so interesting! I just have to know what happens in this story...*crys in a corner from watching the last update* :)