Reviews for Remembrance Trilogy II: Renewal
Jason M. Lee chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
"Eighteen-hundred" hours; the "oh" before it is redundant and only used for under under 1000 hours. :)

Sigma Six? XD G.I. Joe!
Jason M. Lee chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Sneak in, sneak out, leave crazy surprises that could either mean cheers for joy or howling for someone's aft on a silver platter. Yay for MOAR All Spark-consequences influenced squishes! :B *is being silly*
cai-ann chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
wow can't wait for the next chapter
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
IF YA MEAN DA GIRL FROM DA MOVIE WHEN YA SAY MARKHAIL IS MIKAELA K :D
Jason M. Lee chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Isolde from the Keepers Trilogy! *claps hand* I am so GLAD I got them (many thanks to Mommimus Prime).

Oh, Jazz...
Jason M. Lee chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Very unpleasant events. Hope you'll expand on how Reggie was able to sneak under Soundwave's proverbial nose, as well the whole Allspark "wave" on the involved humans.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Good chapter. I liked Simmons and Prowl's exchange. Simmons is still quite a jerk.
Jason M. Lee chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Reggie's certainly pushing boundaries. And the Bermuda Triangle? What next? Aokigahara?
Vincent Kinneas chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Just read Reunions and then started on this. I love the way you're continuing the movieverse, and you're definitely a skilled writer, especially compared to some of the users on this site, lol. Thanks for an excellent story and hope to see more soon.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Nice progression of the plot. Keep up the good work, you're doing great.
JML chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Needle in a haystack... *covers mouth while trying not to laugh outloud in the library* Busted! XD

Cannons into energy converters. Ouch, if that ain't a kick in the warrior side.

And there's heebie-jeebies coming from Megatron in that section. Frenzy 2.0? IN-teresting.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I have no idea why I didn't review before...

I've just finished Reunions, which was a fine continuation of the movie's action plot and a really good enseble piece. I liked your impressions of the 'bots and found your OC's well rounded.

This one looks to be shaping up to be even better, and I sure won't complain about the added drama.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
You already know how good you are, I don't need to tell you again.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Great to see you back. This story is already shaping up to be quite complex. The prologue was great.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Huggles for 'Hide! Wow, that is an evil cliffy...gotta know what is going on there!