Reviews for A Very Freaky Supernatural Friday
LoupGarouAngel chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Loved the story and the last chapter fit great!Hope to read more from you soon, your writing is excellent and I enjoyed this fanfic for sharing!
Kalira of the flames chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
That was a great story. You wrapped it up in such a short amount of time and it didn't feel like anything was missing.

Congratulations on the baby. Blaming babies is a great strategy.
beautiful dreamere chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
sam and dean both shirtless at the same time? now why haven't the writers thought of that? lol n_n really good story. i was fighting not laugh several times.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was just hysterical - I laughed so hard I started to cry. Bobby wishing he had been washing his hair? I just about lost it - I totally bought both boy's reactions to the switch. And adding Sam's POV - exquisite. Thank you so much. Phoebe
violetstars1039 chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
that was very good, very funny.
mymuseandi chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
heya...i love this story...it's so funny! i'm at the library reading it right now and all the times that i've laughed is making everyone else shoot strange looks at me...

i think it's totally Sam for making that wish to be his brother, but at the end of the day Dean would catch up on it and Sam would definitely have to turn back into himself i think... :p
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
This was a fun one.
SometimesAlways chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
*dances* fell off my chair laughing... odd stares and wtf's? ensued :P More please *grins* I so so so wanna see how this turns out. Perfectly characterized :P I am LOVIN it :) to hell and back.

Can't wait,

Sometimes Always
Kalira of the flames chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Oh dear. Ever since we met poor Bobby in Season 1/2 he's been helping the brothers clean up messes.

Cute story so far. Especially the boys' little war. I feel worse for Dean's eyebrow than Sam's hair though. :P Hair is fixable. Eyebrows.. sadly don't grow back very quickly.

Anyways great job! And I hope to see more switch shananigans!
Stand In Girl chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Nice! Very nice; totally had me laughing. I gasped along with Dean when Sam started shaving off his eyebrows. And then when Dean started cutting Sam's hair! Along with the humor, there are some really brilliant points in your writing; it's clear you're a natural at it. I can just HEAR Dean through your words, which is great.

I have just a few criticisms for you, which I hope will be helpful. One, when you use your quotations, try to put your punctuations inside them. Ex: "My eyes Dean...my eyes and my hair." It's a little thing, I know, but it'll make your story look a little more polished. Also, there are a few grammatical errors that I'm sure are just mistakes-it's obvious you know your grammar well. I'd suggest reading over the story, or having someone else do it for you (fresh eyes are ALWAYS a plus) to weed out those errors. And the last one: making the chapters just a little longer might be a good idea. )

But other than that, nice! Hilarious plot, great writing; looking forward to more!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Hahaha!That was frickin' awesome!I loved every second of it,the hair and eyebrow part was just glorious!Can't wait for more!:D
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
lol! dean with one eyebrow! classic! plz update! this is awesome!
winter's fever chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I like the idea, you must have been watching or thinking of "Freaky Friday" recently. It's a good story, a bit too short for my taste but I know it takes time to write chapters, even short ones. I'm a little confused on your tenses, you seem to jump from past to present so you might want to watch for that. ALlso, make sure to disguise between when you are talking about Sam or Dean. Especially with this fic, the more details you give the better it is for readers to be able to understand who you are talking about.
myselfonly chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I honestly didn't think I'd like this but I'm glad I checked it out; that Winchester standoff was hilarious! Thanks for being a bright ray in the 'Dean's last days' quagmire of angst.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/29/2008