Reviews for The Toad Demon
N chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
JIRAIYA IS NARUTO'S GODFATHER! HE JUST DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF NARUTO AND EXCEPT HIS RESPONSIBILITIES!
TheDarkFragment chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
dude, dont want to burst your bubble or something, but jiraiya IS his godfather
nine-orcids chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
i love this story and wish you woyld update!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
its ok!, need to add more character into naruto you know flaws and stuff and a personality! he is to much 2-d
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
so wat happened to sasuke?

will he and naruto stay friends still?
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
awesome
kunaithower3000 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
excellent!
50 Hungry Tacos chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Awesome story but i hope it isn't dead since it hasn't been updated in almost a year but if it isn't dead i hope you update soon.
Narutowazhere chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
I ryl like all your stories and i think your a great writer.

I love reading a good fanfic every once and awhile but now i trying to write one myself i'm already in 6 chapters do you think you could give me any tips?
Bluesnowman chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Great stuff.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
tsunade is back! ya she is really cool! i like her! she would be a good mother figure for naruto.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
update soon.
die blaue Rose chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
CANT WAIT FOR MORE! now that naruto is friends with sasuke they'll become the village's heart throbs (I mean when they grow older) right? what about the massacer? madara just showed up at the uchiha's meeting and killed most of them (exept itachi who wasnt there yet, shisui the ass hole who wanted naruto dead and who miraculesly managed to escape and that children of the clan) but because this time itachi is good and around sasuke wont go nuts for power right? though I was suprised to see tsunade saving naruto and sasuke from the iwa nin's assasination attemp! but cant wait for later when naruto will learn that the 'super strength his been practicing is actualy a tecnique from tsunade's arcenal! or what about jiraya as naruto's dad I could imagine tsunade being pissed that she was the one to save naruto from the iwa nins! well I CANT WAIT to read more about the story, about sasuke and naruto's training with jiraya , anko and tsunade (that is IF she stayes in the village) but UPDATE SOON! so we'll know how will it go! LOVE IT! :3
ShotgunWilly chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
real good looking story, please update soon
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
I like your fic. It's interesting to watch naruto grow up with someone to actually take care of him all the time and not just sporadically. I also like that Itachi is not a missing nin. I wonder, who the killer is. Orochimaru? Madara? Someone else? I can't wait to read your next chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »