Reviews for Jess's Plan
BellaLove14 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I'm adding this to my favorites list and if hounding continue this I think my heart wil stop. I love getting anything Jessica's POV. Her jealousy knows no bounds. :)
vixenjc chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
wow i didnt know you hated jessica that badly i enjoyed the last chapter with edward laying down the law, wow to have a guy like that soz having a moment there lol, anyway look forward to reading you next chapter
PotteryScout14 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I Love your story!
ablablahh chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
It is definitely worth continuing. :)
SleathyNinja chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I HATE HER SHE'S EVIL! BUT I LIKE YOUR STORY!
LovelyVentures chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
interesting! write more soon.

maximumchrisyt
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Yeah do continue, it's very... interesting. It's like a completely different perspective on twilight, but not too AU, you know?
fAT bRUNETTE chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
more more more!
Maxegirl1313 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
very interesting! your at climax dont stop now!

update soon

~maxe~
WordsfromAshes chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
You have to continue this now that you have Jessica going after the Cullen family too and not only Bella! This story is so good. I didn't stop to review after each chapter, sorry bout that. But this is really good and you HAVE to update!

Haha. Jessica may have had a epiphany but I doubt she even knows what the word means. She might as well die her hair blonde. (no offence if your blonde or anything).

~SS
Epitome of Randomness chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Interesting chapter, it's weird to think of Edward doing that to Jess. It's just...OOC for him. But good job, i liked the line about Bella tripping over microscopic pebbles.
cubye4 chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Yes, please continue! I'm hooked!
lavenderxbella chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I love it!

please update!
Flustered Vampire chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Me likey, post soon, okay?
tHe GirL wItH tOpAz EyEs chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
i love youe fan fic! it's crazy! I cant wait to read more!