Reviews for first light
Lady Dragona chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
This is a beautiful story. I liked how you neutralized the Volturi threat and let Bella do the driving.
Juliejuliejulie chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
It's really amazing how much you got "right" from Breaking Dawn. Although in SM's version, Emmett didn't lose his hand. (That's hilarious, by the way.)
Mishelle20 chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
This is an amazing fic. I really enjoyed reading it.
I-love-my-eddieepus chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Not one of your best one Im sorry
briana57 chapter 23 . 12/21/2008
Oh. My. God. I loved your story. I read it all in one day. It was amazing. Good work.
luv4edwardcullen chapter 23 . 12/21/2008
wow! this story was great!
Midnight's Queen chapter 23 . 12/19/2008
I need to think of better compliments, I've been using he same ones and I'm tired of my repetitiveness... Let's just say that I loved it for now, and I'll PM you when I get something more original and better. Sorry:S
OKtoDelete chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
Now that I've finished this story (in one sitting, I might add), I just had to comment again. This is the BD I imagined. You tied everything up so well. I loved the "penny" theme you wove so artfully throughout the entire story. This was as good as, if not better than, reading SM's books. I agree with a previous reviewer in that your Edward is a little softer than SM's, but I like it. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing that talent with us all.
OKtoDelete chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
Cripes! This is seriously amazing! You are such a wonderful writer. I feel kinda traitorous even saying this, but I like this even better than SM's Breaking Dawn. I can't wait to read the rest. You rock! :-)
Lise Steiner chapter 23 . 11/29/2008
I'm feeling so ashamed. Read this three or four weeks ago and forgot to leave you a areview. Anyway, I had to do it. Could you forgive me for my fatal mistake? This story is amazing, and you're a great writer. Congratulations.
vegmom22 chapter 22 . 11/17/2008
your epilogues left me in tears. charlie died very young. i'm so glad to see someone deal with this aspect of her immortality- sm doesn't really touch on it.

i do think it is a little odd that renee doesn't keep the connection to her daughter that she had maintained through bella's move to forks. they had obviously been very close since she had primary custody of bella until high school.

still- tears! the end of her human life, and the complete severance of her link to jacob. very sad. she will need to see if that void can be completely filled by edward and the rest of the cullens.
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
...um...i really dont get it...what is her gift?
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
why were the men chanting "teeth"?

there are meadows in Alaska? sorry, i just...never been to Alaska! so you'd sort of get...you know...i thought...

can you understand if i just said i'd have never known?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 23 . 10/26/2008
This fic is just amazing!

Bella's power was really good, and her control.

I really liked the way everything came together, and what they did regarding the Volturi. Not vicious or bad enough that it might consider too OOC but enough that they actually made them tremble. Great!
Stratan chapter 1 . 10/25/2008