Reviews for first light
alibaby3377 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Your story was very well written. I also would like to see you develop your own characters...:) You have real talent.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 24 . 9/5/2008
Very nice. Just as I expected! :)
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 22 . 9/5/2008
This review is actually for the story as a whole (not including Edward's 'Anger Management' POV):

Lovely, seamless writing. Easy to read and easy to become involved with the plot. You have talent for this! I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to more of your stories. :)
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
SO LOVELY - I almost don't have words! But dare I say it? I actually liked it a bit MORE than the wedding scene in BD.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Once again - PERFECT. The details & descriptions were tasteful but still made my heart race, all while still capturing the romance between Bella & Edward. Very nicely done.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Just lovely. Everything flowed so smoothly, as if this chapter was indeed part of the book. PERFECT.
JenRar chapter 24 . 8/24/2008
I'm not sure what to say other than this story touched my heart and soul almost as much as the Twilight series did. Breathtaking descriptions, emotions, storylines. I couldn't stop reading until I finished the very end. I hope you continue writing and try your hand at "your own" works (meaning, not just fanfics, but your own characters and their stories), as I think they would be fabulous to read. Congrats. You are simply terrific.
wishimight chapter 24 . 8/22/2008
Just read your story from start to finish. I really enjoyed it. My absolute favorite part is Bella seeing Edward during the wedding... as if seeing his soul. BD had just a blur of the wedding, with more focus on the reception. Your story reversed that in a way, and I liked that. The penny thing was really cute, too. So sweet. Loved Bella's gift. I want it (um, both the book as well as her ability!) :)

I think the only thing I really didn't like was Bella's anger & hostility directed at Edward... mainly the anger over the notebook, which just didn't really seem that jusitified. I get why she could've been mad, but she was infuriated to the point where it seemed she wanted to kill someone. I just didn't get it. And then the desire to behead Edward right after doing the same to Alec - I mean, I know she's still learning control, but you would think she'd have a little bit better grasp of that over wanting to slaughter Edward at the drop of a hat. Anyway, not criticizing, just wanted to give my opinion. Like I said, I know she was still a newbie w/her control, but in the books Bella would (and actually did try on numerous occasions) to sacrifice herself to spare Edward. This just didn't seem to fit as far as that went.

Loved the final confrontation with the Vulturi. The part with Marcus was a nice touch. I liked how you handled the closure w/Charlie & even Jacob. I was most definitely teary during that part.

As far as a post-Eclipse thing, I like BD better though (SORRY! lol I was just one of the ones that totally loved BD.)

However, I really did enjoy this. Like I said, I finished it in one sitting. :)
watermelonflavored chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
aww the perfect gifts hers is cool and he can use it at anytime. of course he has a signed 1st edition of Jane Austine's work.

but wow that was some steamy yummy ness lol i'm so proud of them both her learning control and control over him and him learning to let go.
watermelonflavored chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
aww they work together great family
JillyReb chapter 24 . 8/19/2008
I loved this story! One of my coworkers found this story online months ago, I think she found it on TwilightMoms. She brought it in for me to read & we have been passing it around to everyone at the office! I just recently started fan fiction regularly & was so excited to find you here & on . When I saw your name my first response was "that's the person who wrote "First Light"! And I went into work the next day and told Wanda I found you!

I LOVED this story & so did the rest of my coworkers who have read it. It covered everything we wanted to see in the final book! I have not had a chance to read any of your other stories yet, but I am looking forward to it!
watermelonflavored chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
wow that flower sounds pretty.

i wonder wat she came up with, a combo of small things or just one small thing
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
ooww i really hope it is better than the real B.D., don't get me wrong i like most of the real BD but i just read on sites that this is better D
applewine99 chapter 24 . 8/12/2008
GREAT story. I must say, parts reminded me of the real breaking dawn..but yours was much less absurd. I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely going to read your other stories! ]
JessDM chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Sorry SM...but this story was MUCH better than Breaking Dawn! This is my first experience w/ FanFic and I'm pleasantly surprised!
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »