Reviews for first light
JessDM chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Sorry SM...but this story was MUCH better than Breaking Dawn! This is my first experience w/ FanFic and I'm pleasantly surprised!
Jupitercrash chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
I was sobbing by the end of this chapter! Honestly, this is so well written! As much as I enjoyed (bits of) Breaking Dawn, I really think your story is better, and more what I expected! Well done!
kimmer2 chapter 24 . 8/8/2008
I appreciated your description of Bella's struggle to hold onto her humanity. Those battles with her vampire-self were crucial- Bella remains a character that we human readers can identify with despite her perfected body and superhuman powers.

I'm grateful that you gave Jacob a happy ending, and provided some closure for him and Bella. (Many readers enjoy closure too!)

You stayed in canon with a plot that was believable. I wish the real "BD" had done that more effictively. Thanks for not breaking the spell.

renalrocks chapter 24 . 8/7/2008
Just read your story it is great. thanks for sharing.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
LesterBanana chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
aw, it's mushy..

:P not bad.
Melolabel chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
This is the third time I've read this story and I just love it. I especially appreciated the delicacy with which the post wedding scene was handled. I think it was just perfect. I also love how true to the characters you stayed. I also really enjoyed the conflict development and the 2 epilogue resolutions. Thanks for a great story to keep me from going crazy while waiting for breaking dawn to be released!
Livia F chapter 22 . 7/27/2008
I started reading this story once and stopped. I think the part when Bella and Edward get married was a little.. I don't know. So I stopped.

But I'm glad I've came back to read the rest. Because it was TOTALLY AWESOME.

Bella's power? The way you descriebd it, the way you made them RELLY BELIEVABLE as characters? Wow. I was truly impressed. It was just like if I was reading BD.

And this epilogue? I LOVED IT. I love Jacob, even if he can be a little hot-headed sometimes. Not that I wished Bella had choosen him - I don't. But I can't accept the idea of them being forever away from each other, and he hating her. I hope that Stephenie Meyer will make them make peace, hahahaha. I think their friendship is really beautiful.

Anyway, great great great story. :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 24 . 7/24/2008
This entire story was beautiful. I think it was the most realistic post-Eclipse story i've ever read. Shot, i loved every second of it, especially the second epilogue-i'm glad Bella and Jacob can be friends again. I just loved it. D
GraceMac chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
The end was beautifully written :)
Andi1336 chapter 23 . 7/16/2008
Perfect as usual. I am very impressed at how your writting abilities have grown. i cant wait for more! _ PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE!
Mrs.EdwardCullen95 chapter 24 . 7/16/2008
wowie that was awesome! keep writing! )
OliviaJane chapter 23 . 7/13/2008
Perfect Edward. :)
OliviaJane chapter 22 . 7/13/2008
OK, that is the saddest thing I've ever read.
OliviaJane chapter 20 . 7/13/2008
I love Edward's last comment, perfect. :)
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »