Reviews for first light
harem chapter 23 . 5/13/2008
You know in TWILIGHT, when Bella is telling Jessica about the dinner Bella had had with Edward the night before and all she is feeling for him and Jessica, in awe, makes 'wow' sound as though it has three separate syllables? Consider my review a GIANT one of those kind of wows! Really, I'm in awe of your talent and ability. I feel like some of those sentences could be taken straight from BREAKING DAWN. Your writing was so in character of all of them that I was stunned and thrilled. If the fourth book doesn't end up being to my liking, I'm just gonna come back and read this again. It's that good! Thank you for sharing this story.
Queen's Chalice chapter 23 . 5/13/2008
You have a really great sense of the characters! What a lovely diversion... Very fairytale, but that's what I loved about it.
jesslikescoffee chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
I actually just read up to this point tonight, and so far I love the story. I feel Bella is a little too controlled as a newborn, but hey, you never know I guess.

Great story though, and I will most likely finish it tomorrow.
Ine-sama chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
oh my gosh...good story!

when i read the line, "His eyes looked like shiny black pearls," I thought it said "his eyes looked like shiny black PANTS" lol

which of course then i imagined Edward wearing shiny black pants...

yep.
Tigress5cubs chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
Excellent and compelling story. I just finished all of the chapters, the epilogues and the extra chapter. You did it again, blondie. You are amazing.
sweetswirlypop chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
Such a great story! I'm glad everything went to a full circle, that everyone and everything got their closure. One of the best post-Eclipse fics I've read. And a personal favorite. ;)
Vllyballover chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Bravo! Well written, and kept me interested til the end. I applaud that you were able to portray the personalities of the characters in a way that fit with how Stephanie Meyer does. However, I will say that i was disappointed by the issues that were built up in New Moon were quickly (and easily) pushed out of the way. Such as the renegotiation of the treaty, Jacob not appearing until the end of the book, and the Volturi being overcome without the effort that you would think would be necessary to take down a coven that has ruled the vampire world for centuries. Overall though, good work and keep it up! :)
ChieriAn9eL chapter 23 . 5/2/2008
You do a good job writing Edward's point of view too. I think you show his vulnerabie side really well... Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I guess I can finally call it a night now ;)
ChieriAn9eL chapter 22 . 5/2/2008
Aww.. good ending... Closure and coming full circle and all. I will miss this story... it was definitely my favorite post-Eclipse fic. :)
ChieriAn9eL chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
That was a rather unique confrontation. I liked how they kicked butt! And Edward with the lighter? So badass... haha... The whole thing was intense but not too dramatic or dragged out. I'm glad to see that Jane got to suffer, even if her head wasn't ripped off.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 19 . 5/2/2008
I hope I don't sound too giddy... but that was fun! Too bad they couldn't rip Jane's head off too...
ChieriAn9eL chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
Oh wow... anger management indeed... I guess it can't be blamed on PMS anymore... hehe...

That was one freaky vision with Alec's head and all! But now I'm actually excited for them to go to Volterra.. (usually I wouldn't be...)
ChieriAn9eL chapter 16 . 5/2/2008
Nothing really happened, but I felt so sad when Edward kept repeating that he couldn't find her over and over. I always felt that that was a fear deep inside of him, but rarely do we see how much it really means to him to lose Bella... Well, I guess it does happen once in a while in fanfiction, but his fear seemed so much more tangible here. I hope I'm making sense... Bottom line is.. I felt that was a VERY Edward action.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
I just checked my email and read your replies.. (this is fun!) ... I feel like this is not the last we've seen of Jane/Volturi.. of course the vision was a big hint... And I agree, the Jacob thing is so closed... I don't know if there needs to be more closure... Maybe they can make peace or something, but I don't think there is any reason to doubt her "choice." It was pretty clear to start with.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 13 . 5/2/2008
I'm glad Rosalie forgave her...once again, good job with the character. And good job showing that not everything will be going as smoothly.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »