Reviews for first light
LindaRoo chapter 19 . 3/7/2008
I wonder what Alec's superpower is? We know it's like Jane's, only more intense, and that it's the reason that the Volturi guard is unstoppable. It certainly wasn't perception. LOL
LindaRoo chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
Ooh! Someone's cut off Alec's head

But does that mean that Alec is dead?

Unless it was burned

Unless it was turned

Into ash it would talk to you instead
LindaRoo chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
Hah! Overreacting much? That's usually Edward's job! As someone who writes stuff that I never really want my family to read (only hundreds of random online strangers...hee hee) I can totally sympathize with Bella's feeling. I can see why Edward would be curious too though: every word she writes is a glimpse inside her head.
LindaRoo chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
I do like the idea of Bella being an author. It seem so...her, what with her love of literature and all.
LindaRoo chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
That confrontation went smoother than I expected it to (dude...I was all built up for a fight!), but it was, by far, the tensest of the chapters. I love tension! Again, wonderful use of language. *refreshed by good grammar*
LindaRoo chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
There are few vamps as feared as that Jane

Because she causes people to writhe in pain

Demetri can track

You quite well in fact

Bella and Edward are in trouble that's plain!
LindaRoo chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
Dun dun dun...gotta love those Volturi.
LindaRoo chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
Snowballs. Nice!
LindaRoo chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
Your descriptions of the reactions to the delivery guys are really neat!

The only thing about this whole process that bends my mind a little is how EASY everything has been for Bella so far. I mean...I always thought...red eyes for a whole year. Throat bursting into flames when encountering a human to the point of pain that it's like "my hand is on fire. There's a bucket of water. If I don't put it out I will die." She made it seem like a mild discomfort. I DID think that she would be more like Bree, but instead, she still is still pretty much the same ol' human Bella.I didn't think the transition could possibly be that flawless.

But, very much well written, with great use of language! I'm enjoying it!
LindaRoo chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Wow! Bella's adapting so fast. *chuckles* What ever happened to all that bad luck she used to have? POOF! Gone. Love the happy endings.
LindaRoo chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Cute and fluffy!
LindaRoo chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
So Bella is Rogue now? I see. Interesting. So now we've finally got the enciting force...dun dun dun...the action picks up as the Volturi enter the picture. Woot! Woot! Woot! This story has actually held me more than any I've read in the last six months.
LindaRoo chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Huh! I never would have thought that Bella would acquire the gifts of others. I always sort of thought that her mind-shielding would be enhanced. Interesting take on things! I was surprised at how little Edward suffered through all this. Of course...Bella's perspective IS limited...anyways, again, it was very sweet and fairy-tale like and fun to read. Still waiting for something bad to happen. *grin* Not that I WANT something bad to happen...it's just so picture perfect that I feel like trouble has to be on the way. Okay...reading on.
LindaRoo chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
Billions and billions and BILLIONS of dollars. Yipee!
LindaRoo chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
It was so so so so so so sappy! And dripping with fluffy fluffy fluff! It made me smile, it was just so sweet.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »