Reviews for first light
LindaRoo chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Wow for STEAMY! That was quite yummy. Fluffy yummy. This reads so different than regular Twilight because nothing bad has happened to them...yet. LOL With Bella, I'm always expecting an injury or an incident. This is actually kinda nice, to just have the romantic WAFF (warm and fuzzy feeling) moments. Go waff!
LindaRoo chapter 3 . 3/6/2008 sweet and fluffy. *chuckle* It was adorable in every way shape and form.

I had one minor problem with it...and I'm probably your only reader who would EVER think of this being a problem. (Whoopie...I'm going all doctor again)

“It is a fairly straightforward process. You will go somewhere that you can, as comfortably as possible, endure the change in privacy. You’ll be bitten in five places, each wrist, each ankle, and your neck. I’ve found that the more venom that is dispersed into your system, the faster the conversion.”

The dorsalis pedis arteries at the ankles and the radial arteries in the wrists would not be the ideal spots to inject venom if your goal was to disperse as much venom as possible as quickly as possible. They are medium sized arteries located far from the heart. If I were a vampire with an extensive knowledge of medicine and had to choose five arteries, I would chose five large arteries that are closer to her heart. My choices would be 1)The abdominal aorta (the bite would go just above the belly button) 2) Both femoral arteries (upper inner thighs) 3)The brachial arteries (axillary region). Then, of course, going for the corotid arteries in the neck would be ideal as well.

I have SERIOUSLY given this way too much thought!

Okay! On with the next chapter.
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Haha! This story (so far) IS Much Ado About Nothing. All the drama over a gift! And WHAT IS the gift? *goes to read and find out*

Glad I found you on TM. Otherwise, I never would have found this story!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Ooh! Great intro. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Princess Bride!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Your story is brilliant... I was always bothered by how no one (including Bella) seemed to think about how hard it would be for Edward to watch her go through the change...even if he does want that...ultimately...
Twinkling chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Wow, I'm only on chap 3 so far, but that chapter is just amazing! Painful, tender, sweet and loving. Very well thought out and written!
jashaw chapter 22 . 3/5/2008
Loved your story I never wanted it to end! You are a really good writer.
sugarstick.400 chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
That was by far my favorite fanfic! It is very believable which I like a lot. Nothing bugs me more than when people take a great story and change it into something that you KNOW would never happen. The whole thing just stayed very true to the charcters but at the same time it was very different and...refreshing in a way I guess. Oh, and by the way, I loved Bella's talent. I thought that it was really cool.

You are an amazing writer and I hope to see more from you soon!
twilightened chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
Read it all at one sitting, and enjoyed it. Thanks. I think it's interesting that many of us seem to have the same questions. I wrote a fanfic too (Nostalia) and it discusses some of the same issues, though with less detail. The wedding, a resolution with Charlie and Renee, a future threat from the Volturi, Bella talents, and of course a resolution with Jacob. I guess it shows what a wonderful writer Stephenie is: we are all suffering from the same anticipation of Breaking Dawn. We all have the same questions.

Thanks for giving voice to mine.

Enjoyed the story, keep writing.
false account chapter 22 . 2/28/2008
Great fic! It had such a good ending!
ol2bob chapter 22 . 2/28/2008
i like how you ended it with her making peace with Jacob and going back to Forks for Charlie's funeral. it's where it all began after all...
ol2bob chapter 20 . 2/28/2008
i knew there was something more to the Volturi vision... good confrontation... not too crazy and violent but i think they made their point.
mandja chapter 22 . 2/25/2008
Wow... what a great story... it made my cry! Thanks for sharing!
foreverprincess chapter 22 . 2/22/2008
I really liked the ending, it almost made me cry! A lot of breaking dawn stories don't have an ending that is believable, I think this one does.
ol2bob chapter 16 . 2/20/2008
Does it make sense if I say that even though Edward was overreacting, I didn't think he was overreacting? My heart almost broke for him when he kept repeating how he couldn't find her over and over again. I feel like this was a deep-rooted fear of his, and very in-character.

And yea... I loved that brat comment too. I guess we do have the same sense of humor.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »