Reviews for first light
ol2bob chapter 20 . 2/28/2008
i knew there was something more to the Volturi vision... good confrontation... not too crazy and violent but i think they made their point.
mandja chapter 22 . 2/25/2008
Wow... what a great story... it made my cry! Thanks for sharing!
foreverprincess chapter 22 . 2/22/2008
I really liked the ending, it almost made me cry! A lot of breaking dawn stories don't have an ending that is believable, I think this one does.
ol2bob chapter 16 . 2/20/2008
Does it make sense if I say that even though Edward was overreacting, I didn't think he was overreacting? My heart almost broke for him when he kept repeating how he couldn't find her over and over again. I feel like this was a deep-rooted fear of his, and very in-character.

And yea... I loved that brat comment too. I guess we do have the same sense of humor.
ol2bob chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
Poor Bella... I would have been so scared if that had been me. I'm glad Rosalie got over it. You portray her the way I think she would be, a little reluctant to forgive Bella but not completely stupid and bitter to hold a grudge against her.
ol2bob chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
aww...bonding at Edward's expense...sweet!
Emmy-loo chapter 22 . 2/18/2008
Wow, just...wow. I stumbled across this today after a long absence from Twilight fanfic, and I'm not ashamed to say that I couldn't stop reading. Every single one of the characters is perfect and really comes to life for me, especially Edward and Bella. You stick to the canon of Stephanie Meyer's world so well, sometimes I found it hard to believe that it wasn't her writing! (I'll be looking to see how much of this ends up in Breaking Dawn!)

Seriously, it was beautiful the whole way through. I like the way you dealt with Jacob - he irritated me throughout all of Eclipse, and though you didn't ignore him, you didn't make him the focus of the story. Your description of the change was also realistic, a fact that a lot of authors ignore. And the description of the bloodlust was well-described and, well...perfect! I have to give you major kudos for that - a lot of fanfic authors have her rushing off the mall after being changed, with absolutely no issues.

Anyway, to my favorite parts: the hide-and-seek scene, definitely. So perfect, for everyone. The wedding (how could I forget that?) - you didn't overdo it like a lot of authors do with descriptions about the flowers and the dress and the shoes and every. single. little. detail. Bella in the Volturi - easily the most kick-ass she's ever been - SWEET! Loved the part where she gave Jane a little taste of her own medicine, though it was a little sadistic. The fight between Edward and Bella - it shows that they aren't perfect, that they both have their own insecurities that they need to deal with. I especially loved the line that Bella throws at him: "Edward grimaced in pain, and for once I didn’t care. “I made you a promise… If you know what that means.” " Mean? Absolutely. Necessary? Not really. Awesome? Yes. In a completely weird way. :P

So, now that I've written one of my longest reviews EVER!, let me get to the actual point: amazing work here. Your writing is something completely fresh and welcome in this fandom bogged down by cliches and writers who don't know the difference between an appositive and a compound sentence. Keep up the amazing work! (And don't be surprised if you see some reviews on your other stuff!)

x Emmy
lemontreexx chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
...I don't understand her gift?
ol2bob chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
haha... i think bella attacking edward for the bear would have been kind of funny... for some reason i felt myself cracking up over this line "Wow, you were busy."
ol2bob chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
That was a well-written chapter abotu her change. The discussion beforehand was also very meaningful. "There never was a choice." that's right!
ol2bob chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
that was really sweet... the penny thing was so... Edward and Bella.
ol2bob chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
That was a beautiful chapter. I don't think a lot of authors out there actually go into that much detail about Edward's pain during the change... And they don't realize that Bella would probably not to see him in pain either.
ol2bob chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Your writing is excellent.. and the bonus is that there is no agonizing wait for updates! Yes! You deserve a lot more reviews. I'll try to review as much as possible in between my job. haha
sociallyineptextrovert chapter 22 . 2/10/2008
wow! i just finished his and i'm surprised that you've not got that many reviews. i reallt liked this story as it was well written and you haven't gone over the top about bella's powers unlike some others that i have read. you rock1 carry on writing like this, you will go far!
BonitaBreezy chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh my, I loved this. It was absolutely fantastic. I give you many, many kudos. I'm really hoping you'll write something more. :) Seriously, I might go through withdrawl.

~VampyreQueen