Reviews for first light
Pippa79 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I'm in tears - this is beautiful
soton chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
Loved EPOV.
soton chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
This is such a wonderful story - thank you.

You have captured the very essence of Twilight and the overwhelming feelings of love and family bonds. You are a very talented story teller. :)
soton chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Wow, beautifully done. I loved how you allowed Bella to glimpse Edward's soul and see him for the man he is. :P
soton chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Loved Bella's wedding gift to Edward. Also loved that Bella was the one to stop their love making and to wait for their wedding night. ;P
soton chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
An absolutley wonderful chapter - so full of love and compassion.

The tone of your story/characters are so in keeping with the Twilight Saga that it is amazing. ;P
SammieAtHome chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
Loved the story and the way Bella carried love to read how Bella carried herself during those 4 years and in Darmouth.
Yeezu chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
I liked your story. It was quite entertaining. Thank you for helping me relax while finishing up the hardest semester of my life. There were many similarities between this and breaking dawn, I wonder if your liked the last book?
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 11/19/2009
WOAH - just, WOAH! A perfect alternative BD, and frankly better than quite a few others I've read... A-.
BethMasenCullen chapter 22 . 11/18/2009
This was a beautiful story - the 2nd epilogue made me cry so hard!
4everhis91 chapter 22 . 11/7/2009
poor Charlie ... I wish he had moved on and had another family like Renee did. I hate to think of him alone all that time. I guess it just wasnt his nature... his family was the Black's the pack and the town.
4everhis91 chapter 21 . 11/7/2009
what a wonderful story this has been and I love the way u have still included Charlie and Renee... I never did understand why so many stories drop it like a bomb. Its so much easier and kinder to do it bit by bit... besides u are completely right ... The Cullen's can age with some creative makeup ... Hollywood tricks... and even a dazzling if need be :) Thanks for keeping 'family first'
4everhis91 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Well that certainly pulled it all together for me :)
4everhis91 chapter 19 . 11/7/2009
WOW ! Bella really gets lost sometimes, she doesnt even realize who Edward is when she is in KILL mode. That ok its a good thing, Edward always brings her back.
4everhis91 chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
I cant figure out where this is going ... its a big cliffy
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »