Reviews for first light
SammieAtHome chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
Loved the story and the way Bella carried love to read how Bella carried herself during those 4 years and in Darmouth.
Yeezu chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
I liked your story. It was quite entertaining. Thank you for helping me relax while finishing up the hardest semester of my life. There were many similarities between this and breaking dawn, I wonder if your liked the last book?
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 11/19/2009
WOAH - just, WOAH! A perfect alternative BD, and frankly better than quite a few others I've read... A-.
BethMasenCullen chapter 22 . 11/18/2009
This was a beautiful story - the 2nd epilogue made me cry so hard!
4everhis91 chapter 22 . 11/7/2009
poor Charlie ... I wish he had moved on and had another family like Renee did. I hate to think of him alone all that time. I guess it just wasnt his nature... his family was the Black's the pack and the town.
4everhis91 chapter 21 . 11/7/2009
what a wonderful story this has been and I love the way u have still included Charlie and Renee... I never did understand why so many stories drop it like a bomb. Its so much easier and kinder to do it bit by bit... besides u are completely right ... The Cullen's can age with some creative makeup ... Hollywood tricks... and even a dazzling if need be :) Thanks for keeping 'family first'
4everhis91 chapter 20 . 11/7/2009
Well that certainly pulled it all together for me :)
4everhis91 chapter 19 . 11/7/2009
WOW ! Bella really gets lost sometimes, she doesnt even realize who Edward is when she is in KILL mode. That ok its a good thing, Edward always brings her back.
4everhis91 chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
I cant figure out where this is going ... its a big cliffy
4everhis91 chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
hot tempered ... I kinda like that side of Bella ... I love Edward but it was great when she said .. where would I run... South America. He had that coming a long long time ago after all. Its good to get it out.
4everhis91 chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
Bella must have a secondary talent of evasion or planning ... it would go hand in hadn with her ability to protect... its all about surviving and protecting then if that doesnt work she can absorb the talents and fight as a last resort
4everhis91 chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
I hate Jane ... She is such an ugly little thing.
4everhis91 chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
I say its still a good plan to give Aro a call... better to go straight to the boss... Jane could decide to service her own purpose and I think she is jealous of Bella maybe becoming Aro's favored instead of her
4everhis91 chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
i wonder qhy the Cullens dont just give Aro a friendly call and let him know what is gong on... u know be proactive a bit... dont hide the facts... after all for now the truth is ... Bella is a Vampire and they are not all living in a group at this time. They visit and still consider themselves a family but have their own day to day lives. I hope this ends well... its always a worry when Ital is involved.
4everhis91 chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
I know rose is hard to deal with , but i feel bad for her too.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »