Reviews for first light
4everhis91 chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
hot tempered ... I kinda like that side of Bella ... I love Edward but it was great when she said .. where would I run... South America. He had that coming a long long time ago after all. Its good to get it out.
4everhis91 chapter 16 . 11/6/2009
Bella must have a secondary talent of evasion or planning ... it would go hand in hadn with her ability to protect... its all about surviving and protecting then if that doesnt work she can absorb the talents and fight as a last resort
4everhis91 chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
I hate Jane ... She is such an ugly little thing.
4everhis91 chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
I say its still a good plan to give Aro a call... better to go straight to the boss... Jane could decide to service her own purpose and I think she is jealous of Bella maybe becoming Aro's favored instead of her
4everhis91 chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
i wonder qhy the Cullens dont just give Aro a friendly call and let him know what is gong on... u know be proactive a bit... dont hide the facts... after all for now the truth is ... Bella is a Vampire and they are not all living in a group at this time. They visit and still consider themselves a family but have their own day to day lives. I hope this ends well... its always a worry when Ital is involved.
4everhis91 chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
I know rose is hard to deal with , but i feel bad for her too.
4everhis91 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
WOW :) Bella is always so different ... but in a good way. I was expecting the man to say cold hands means a warm heart, but it was even better when he mentioned his wife. It gave Bella a better view of him as a man, a husband, a human :)
4everhis91 chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
I love poor Jaz's shock... He is so sweet and lovable in a really really dangerous way... (that makes him even better in my mind ) LOL
4everhis91 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Thanks for the reply :) I really am enjoying ur profile :) I am so glad I found it. I am just working my my through all these wonderful stories and fantastic chapters filled with amazing details. :) I am attempting to save EPOV New Moon for just before the release, but I am having a heard time staying aways from it LOL :) I keep floating back for peeks :) Thanks for sharing ur talent... I am headed back to read some more :) ... Edwards hungry u know and I cant wait to see how Bella does with the bear :)
4everhis91 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I trip to italy for a meal ... thats kinda scary BIG TIME !
4everhis91 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
I love her gift
thewriter96 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
that is so beautiful
4everhis91 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
I would love the see the house. The Cullens always have such wounderful taste
4everhis91 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
seeing his soul was wonderful ... i must say i have read a LOT of ff and have never seen this ... I loved that his veal was lifted to and it was just Edward and Bella :) Fantastic idea!
4everhis91 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
a completely perfect day :) (even thought there for a few minute I was thinking ... WOW this is good ... kep it going ) LOL Control is good ... Right?
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »