Reviews for first light
4everhis91 chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
WOW :) Bella is always so different ... but in a good way. I was expecting the man to say cold hands means a warm heart, but it was even better when he mentioned his wife. It gave Bella a better view of him as a man, a husband, a human :)
4everhis91 chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
I love poor Jaz's shock... He is so sweet and lovable in a really really dangerous way... (that makes him even better in my mind ) LOL
4everhis91 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Thanks for the reply :) I really am enjoying ur profile :) I am so glad I found it. I am just working my my through all these wonderful stories and fantastic chapters filled with amazing details. :) I am attempting to save EPOV New Moon for just before the release, but I am having a heard time staying aways from it LOL :) I keep floating back for peeks :) Thanks for sharing ur talent... I am headed back to read some more :) ... Edwards hungry u know and I cant wait to see how Bella does with the bear :)
4everhis91 chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
I trip to italy for a meal ... thats kinda scary BIG TIME !
4everhis91 chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
I love her gift
thewriter96 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
that is so beautiful
4everhis91 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
I would love the see the house. The Cullens always have such wounderful taste
4everhis91 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
seeing his soul was wonderful ... i must say i have read a LOT of ff and have never seen this ... I loved that his veal was lifted to and it was just Edward and Bella :) Fantastic idea!
4everhis91 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
a completely perfect day :) (even thought there for a few minute I was thinking ... WOW this is good ... kep it going ) LOL Control is good ... Right?
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I love this so far ... and to be honest with u ... I was not a big BD fan. Dont get me wrong... I love the saga and SM is the best, but I thought Bella could have been better about the Jacob thing (lets face it ... there is only edward ... ever) and I have mixed feelings about the pregnancy... some days I like it and others I am not sure. I did hate how she had to suffer so and I also hated how Edward felt about it... i alway thought he would have been Pro-life no matter what... after all he was born in 1901 and his entire fight about changing Bella was to protect her soul. Just an opinion ... because of his background and era. (for the record... I am pro-choice and I choice life for myself, but remain pro-choice because I am not judge and jury)
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I cant wait to c what the gift is
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
the preface is a big cliffy! I must know what happens :)
baynewen chapter 23 . 11/1/2009
This is the second time I have read this story and it is like visiting with a good friend, you understand what is coming when the characters speak but it still holds your interest and perhaps this time I gained a little more insight into those characters.

I would love to see you write a sequel to this story!

It is obvious that you care about the Cullen characters a great deal, Edward and Bella are my favourites and you really did them justice.
okievamp chapter 23 . 10/22/2009
Very good story! Hope you put more extra's up )
JenRar chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Hehe the snowball fight was so great! I really wish we could see this chapter from Edward's POV... Getting hit by the snowballs, talking strategy with Alice and Jasper. Hah
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »