Reviews for first light
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Never before has a preface made me so interested in a story. I can't wait to read the rest!
littlemissliketofight chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
Just listened to the no. 1 of the First Light ific and I just had to read it. It's just wonderful to see Bella, a believably cannon Bella, a confident, and such a smart character. And I really really needed such a pick-me-up this week.

It's just really nice to read something that's not too AU or AH as well (which dominates this fandoms' fanfics and are awesome and all that but sometimes just needs to get back to the story), where it isn't a romantic comedy type, with well established relationships both couples and as families.

xx
Twilighter1781 chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
I love reading Edward's POV. Thank you for adding this to your story.
Twilighter1781 chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
I love this ending
Twilighter1781 chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
Hide and Seek-oh that was good.
Twilighter1781 chapter 13 . 9/12/2009
love this chapter, Bella ripping Emmett's hand off - so funny
Twilighter1781 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
"Sweet Toffee, Apple Wood, Cotton Candy" That was excellent. I love this story
Twilighter1781 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
"One vampire coming up" that was so funny... and I love what you have done with Bella's talent... She can block others by simply touching and she read Edward's mind.. Oh this is a good alternate than BD.
Twilighter1781 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
I was actually crying after reading this chapter. So perfect!
Twilighter1781 chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
"A Penny for Your Thoughts" - That was amazing!
Meme77 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
oh my... i love bella's talent. i am having so much fun reading this. thanks.
Meme77 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
loving this story... great writing. i'm just wondering why alice is not one of the bridesmaids? i thought bella asked her at the end of eclipse.
jessie102 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Penny for your thoughts, that was so Perfect. Loved this chapter. :)
TeamMidnightSun chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
it took a few chapters for this story to grow on me but honestly its great. im glad i read from you best stories to your beginning ones. you have gotten so much better at writing its AMAZING. i feel like if there was anyone else that could write the Twilight Saga - it would only be you. you have honestly mastered the emotions and characteristics of ALL the characters. especially edward. i will now name you the edward personality queen. i am in complete bliss and your writing abilities. i love your details and how you made all this fit before i could even understand what was going on. i usually know EVERY step right before its told but this story just rocked my socks and its not even your best work. i honestly admire your writing skills. continue to be great.

krysta d.
car57c chapter 23 . 7/24/2009
I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I've read lots and lots of fan fiction,( It happens when you're sick with too much time on your hands.)but this is the best ever! Thanks for the GREAT story.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »