Reviews for first light
baynewen chapter 23 . 11/1/2009
This is the second time I have read this story and it is like visiting with a good friend, you understand what is coming when the characters speak but it still holds your interest and perhaps this time I gained a little more insight into those characters.

I would love to see you write a sequel to this story!

It is obvious that you care about the Cullen characters a great deal, Edward and Bella are my favourites and you really did them justice.
okievamp chapter 23 . 10/22/2009
Very good story! Hope you put more extra's up )
JenRar chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Hehe the snowball fight was so great! I really wish we could see this chapter from Edward's POV... Getting hit by the snowballs, talking strategy with Alice and Jasper. Hah
amberlynn0 chapter 23 . 10/8/2009
that was fabulous. loved it. i didn't stop reading from beginning til end. you cannon the story so well, it's amazing. i can't wait to read more of your stories.
BekaCullen89 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I absolutely LOVE your story. I'm on chapter 6 and I can't stop reading it. You're very talented. Thanks SO much for all your hard work! ]
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
I really like this story. I listend to the beginning of it on iFic. I was going to wait for the next episode, but I didn't want to wait. I really wanted to read the story.

All of the Cullen's scents fit them perfectly.
KatieCullen1.77245 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Never before has a preface made me so interested in a story. I can't wait to read the rest!
littlemissliketofight chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
Just listened to the no. 1 of the First Light ific and I just had to read it. It's just wonderful to see Bella, a believably cannon Bella, a confident, and such a smart character. And I really really needed such a pick-me-up this week.

It's just really nice to read something that's not too AU or AH as well (which dominates this fandoms' fanfics and are awesome and all that but sometimes just needs to get back to the story), where it isn't a romantic comedy type, with well established relationships both couples and as families.

xx
Twilighter1781 chapter 23 . 9/12/2009
I love reading Edward's POV. Thank you for adding this to your story.
Twilighter1781 chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
I love this ending
Twilighter1781 chapter 16 . 9/12/2009
Hide and Seek-oh that was good.
Twilighter1781 chapter 13 . 9/12/2009
love this chapter, Bella ripping Emmett's hand off - so funny
Twilighter1781 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
"Sweet Toffee, Apple Wood, Cotton Candy" That was excellent. I love this story
Twilighter1781 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
"One vampire coming up" that was so funny... and I love what you have done with Bella's talent... She can block others by simply touching and she read Edward's mind.. Oh this is a good alternate than BD.
Twilighter1781 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
I was actually crying after reading this chapter. So perfect!
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »