Reviews for first light
jessie102 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Penny for your thoughts, that was so Perfect. Loved this chapter. :)
TeamMidnightSun chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
it took a few chapters for this story to grow on me but honestly its great. im glad i read from you best stories to your beginning ones. you have gotten so much better at writing its AMAZING. i feel like if there was anyone else that could write the Twilight Saga - it would only be you. you have honestly mastered the emotions and characteristics of ALL the characters. especially edward. i will now name you the edward personality queen. i am in complete bliss and your writing abilities. i love your details and how you made all this fit before i could even understand what was going on. i usually know EVERY step right before its told but this story just rocked my socks and its not even your best work. i honestly admire your writing skills. continue to be great.

krysta d.
car57c chapter 23 . 7/24/2009
I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I've read lots and lots of fan fiction,( It happens when you're sick with too much time on your hands.)but this is the best ever! Thanks for the GREAT story.
Shaliii chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
aww this chapter is so full of emotions!
ILoveVampires96 chapter 23 . 7/8/2009
i'm reviewing the entire story in this review. i LOVED the WHOLE story! it was really good. i also love her powers. pretty cool. :-) i cried when Charlie died. it was really sad but i'm glad that Bella and Jacob got some closure and became friends. :-)
brunettelamb chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
aw *sniff*

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 23 . 6/22/2009
I 'ED IT SO MUCH! A VERY GOOD JOB! I GIVE U 100 & 10 %! HAHA
Rakusa chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
I've just come to decide that I don't really like this story... It's not that it's bad per se, and I like where you were going with it, but what i really don't like is Bella's character. She's too angry, even when she's having a good moment. Another thing, I feel like I'm reading more about you than the characters, Bella especially, she's a writer, and that's how she passes her time, I feel like Bella would be jumping his bones every two seconds with the way you made her human character and her human self was too in control, that was the whole point of the first three books, she was in control of her own life but when she kissed him, that was the one thing she couldn't control, was her reaction, and consequently after that most of her life, but the main purpose was her utter love and devotion to him. I can see you skill as a writer growing, I have noticed that it's developed majorly in only a few short years and in as many stories, which if i looked at your earlier work i wouldn't recognize you as the same author in your later work, better than most I've read. That said, your earlier work is a little lacking but at the same time it's still a decent attempt and never really BAD, I would never be able to say that, but keep working, you're getting better with every release and my favorite right now is dark side of the moon.
Lizzie07 chapter 23 . 5/24/2009
Hey really good story and very well written too ) loved it (03
ECD chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
roll role
deleteteled chapter 23 . 5/16/2009
wow

love it

please make a sequel. or write a book. or something. your story is fabulous.
lacysangels chapter 23 . 5/15/2009
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. I loved the twist on Bellas gift. Great job!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 23 . 4/15/2009
that was a great story and I actully like the power that you gave Bella..
Elanor123 chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Your story is an excellent alternate version of Breaking Dawn. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Jenn With 2 Ns chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
P.S. This was one of my favorite chapters, because there was so much missing in Breaking Dawn about Bella's and Rosalie's relationship. I felt like that was one of the unresolved aspects that stuck out most strongly - Rosalie protected Bella so strongly, then all but disppeared after the birth. Anyways - I appreciated this chapter because it gave me insight into another character. Thanks again.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »