Reviews for Shinobinaku
Addster chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I read this whole thing like four times, and every time I go back to it, I can't help but shed a few tears after every read. It's just beautiful and angry, I love Tsume's ferocity and Yoshino's sharp tongue. The interplay between the two was great and the emotion in chapter four was heart wrenching.

Great story, I really loved it!

PEACE :P
freamy fream chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
OMFG POOR KIBA! xD

lol i love this though :D
M3m0rii chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
I make it a point to review stories that show promise. *grin* I like where you're going here. I like that the focus has shifted off of the rookie nine in some ways. I like to see more of the glossed-over characters that make up such a broad network for the main ones.

I like the passing of the limelight.

I'm readin' ya.
GoraT chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
o man this is wonderful, poor Tsume, Until next update!
weirdo-lover chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Wow! I really love this! and I feel really attached as well! I can't wiat till you update!-
GoraT chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
*claps*
octogone chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Well another interesting chapter!

It's interesting to see how you portrayed both of them strangely similar, like the head of their clan (which is true in Tsume's case).

It's a very refreshing fic to tell you the truth. It's not too mushy, not too fan-girly and with deep analyzing of both women. Kudos one more time.
3Love'sLaborsWon3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow! You really got the charaters down pat! I'm impressed. Not to mention you make it sound so beautiful while talking about each character's thoughts without really making them think about it... uh does that make any sense? Probably not.

Well, anyway, good job! Beautiful story. Keep writing! :D
starlightshadow chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
very nice. i like your style. and the story is different from what i've seen. very descriptive and beautiful. update soon please1
Chingokeisei chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Wow... interesting! I can't wait for your next update!

Oh! Did you know there are two stories listed under the title "Shinobinaku"? the other one is only a chapter long, but it it very good, I highly recomend it.

Anyway! Wow... Tsume and Kouga are kinds harsh on their kids... man I think I'd be better off in the Nara household, lol XD

And Kiba's portrayed "innocence" with the pop tart is kawaii! I like this fic because My #1 homie: Shikamaru and my #2 homie: Kiba are both in it!

But that's not the best part... the best part is you don't have the story focused on the usual "Im Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it! I'm the village idiot! Believe it! I've got the Nine-taild fox demon sealed away inside me! Believe it!" I mean, no offense to anyone, but that gets old after you heard it a million times. That and "I'm Sasuke Uchiha... I'm emo... I'm an avenger... I'm the last of my clan... I hate my brother... I'm gay... (no offense to any Sasuke fangirls out there)"

This story is incredibly unique... it just... never occured to anyone that there is a big fat gap between the past and the present, and oh my gosh, that gives you SO MUCH creative freedom! I'm very excited for you! Kudos! You've come u with a story that no one else has thought of until you did. :D

I'll keep checking back. So if I continue reviewing, you'll write faster, huh? Well let's see how fast you can think up the next chapter then, eh? -

Fantastic work, I'll be in touch.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
More people need to do stuff like this. Sure, it doesn't get the reviews like fics about Naruto killing everybody, but I like it. Remember, it's not the quantity, it's the quality of reviews that count. In my book anyway.

I'm very intersted in where your going to take this, by the way.
xiomara chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
this is a good story. yoshino/shikato is my favorite pairing so please continue.
octogone chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
It took me this fic to realize how similar Tsume Inuzuka and Yoshino Nara could be!

But don't forego this work. It's very rare to find any fic alluding to these characters plus your style is pretty good. I'd like to see the next chapter.