Reviews for One Day
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is good
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is really good. Sad, but good.

"I don't understand!" Anya finally burst out. Her words, once freed, cascading like a waterfall, "I don't understand! Joyce died because she was sick. Buffy died because of a demon. People die from all kinds of things, but why do they have to die from each other?" She looked hopeful, "Are you sure they weren't zombies?"

"No. They were human..." Angel replied softly.

"I wouldn't go that far." Wesley mumbled.

Willow pressed her lips to her girlfriend's forehead. Tara realized she was crying; they both were.

Anya pressed on, "But why?"

Xander rubbed his eyes. "Ahn, honey-"

"I've seen Dracula. Lived through an Ascension. Twice! A hellgod-"

"Tell you what Anya, maybe there is something we can do. It might make you feel a little better to do something to help." Tara handed him the bag she'd brought with her and watched as he showed Anya how to hang the flag in the window.

"This can help?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think it will."

Wow. You did a great job portraying what the Scooby Gang must've felt upon seeing the destruction on September 11, 2001.

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was so good! I wrote one like this too but I lost it. Yours is much better.
MinnieMay chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very beautiful fic that kind of captures what everyone is feeling about the events of September 11th. Good job and my heart goes out to anyone that was effected at all by this tragedy.
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Hooray for you. It almost didn't occur to me that none of us really understand what happened, Anya kinda channels that. I think we all kind of wish it was some unearthly evil that did it and not someone who shares the same planet with us. God Bless America and everybody else. And yeah, just hanging that little flag will help.
Willowwitch586 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Thank you, My friends and I had a prayer at our school, It was the least we could do, thanks.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
That was a very touching story. Thank you for writing it. My cousin was in the worldtrade center on the 40th floor and thank God he got out safe. But there were to many paople that died.

Amy
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
I really don't know what to say, only that I'm glad I don't have to go through this alone and that it's nice to know that even if they're not real it still affects the Buffy characters.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
ohh, man... I thought of writing something like this, but I couldn't do it. Thanks for kind of... putting this out there. I just hope that America and the world keeps up this effort and this unity. To anyone who reads this- DON'T FORGET. If you forget and give up the effort a week, a month, a year from now, we've lost. So keep it up.

To everyone who's helped in any way, no matter how small, thank you.